• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What Was The Chinese Design Sculpture About?

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
This is a question I've been pondering today. The Chinese sculpture, shown below, was something when it first came out, we were pretty sure would look like the s650, at least parts of it. Multiple insiders on the forums even said they saw official designs that looked a lot like it. But it's obvious the s650 doesn't share basically anything with this design.

Makes me wonder if the sculpture was inspired by a scrapped design theme, or it could hint at a potential direction for the s750. Or it could be nothing and I'm just overthinking it 😂.

S650 Mustang What Was The Chinese Design Sculpture About? Ford-Progressive-Energy-In-Strength-design-installation-previews-the-design-of-next-generation
Sponsored

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Mach E front end & grille.
S550 sides
S650 hood

As with all concepts, it’s more to showcase design language than to foreshadow actual design elements