• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What happens if I remove these panels?

Cars And Shenanigans

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Hello,
I understand that these are mainly for appearance, and that on possibly the GT performance package and most likely the dark horse that these will be removed. Either four aerodynamics or four some type of cooling.
If I remove these by either cutting or undoing bolts, will there be any benefit besides looks? Is there anything I can put there too add benefit? Future upgrades?
This may be a stupid thread to start, but I’m open to any type of upgrades in the future and something cool maybe. If I was going to TwinTurbo mount, I would see about having them installed there.🤣
Sponsored

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
taking that cover off will expose your washer fluid reservoir and PCM, allowing someone to both disconnect the hose for the washer fluid, and disconnect your PCM

OP
OP
Cars And Shenanigans

Cars And Shenanigans

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
taking that cover off will expose your washer fluid reservoir and PCM, allowing someone to both disconnect the hose for the washer fluid, and disconnect your PCM
That doesn’t sound good😬 so if I did any type of cooling upgrades or anything down there for intake or something, I would have to relocate the reservoir and the PCM essentially

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
That doesn’t sound good😬 so if I did any type of cooling upgrades or anything down there for intake or something, I would have to relocate the reservoir and the PCM essentially
exactly
Sponsored