• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Texas Want to trade my Recarro Dark Horse seats for your electric Dark Horse seats

doccoch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 fastback, 2019 Bullitt
my back cant do the recarros - even though they look freakin awesome. Looking to trade someone my Recarros (seen in pics) with their electric, lumbar, heat, cooled seats (must have blue stitching to match rest of my car)Seats are 3K+ upgrade and could be yours for free (driven about 100 miles total).
S650 Mustang Want to trade my Recarro Dark Horse seats for your electric Dark Horse seats tempImageVEi33y

S650 Mustang Want to trade my Recarro Dark Horse seats for your electric Dark Horse seats Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 10.48.01 PM
Sponsored

CarGuyBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse Blue Ember - 22 Mach-E GTPE - Bronco
Make sure the car is wired for it. I have a DH without the Recaros and the Heat and Cool is controlled tough the infotainment screen and there is also a Drivers side memory button which your car does not have so it might not have the wiring under the seats to hook up or be able to be programed into the touch screen. I would check with a Ford tech and made sure they will work. Now it would be cool if you could strip the power seats and make the parts work with the Recaro seat.

OP
OP

doccoch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
if I could just get lumbar support I'd keep them. Took it to a very good car upholstery shop and was told there is not enough room to bolster. Also told me that they can't get the kind of thread that breaks away with airbag deployment? Hard to believe it's not possible le to but an air bladder with pump in the lumbar area.

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
The reacros are a $1650 upgrade, not $3k+ unless you mean if someone bought them new after the car was built.

Either way, I would be in your same boat, in Indiana, but for the appearance package heated/cooled seats. I just prefer the features over the track focused seats.

RebelMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Bullitt
I checked with Ford about this very subject a few months ago and they said the Recaro‘s are not wired for retro fitting the standard seats. You can still swap but will loose out on all the features.

OP
OP

doccoch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
the Recaros aren't wired at all.
Sponsored