• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Vapor Blue Metallic Looks Great in Person

itsmeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium with 401A Group
In my previous thread, I asked if there's any update on delivery from dealerships in Atlanta region and @KWC_GT has told me that a dealer in Kennesaw got the car. I drove up to Kennesaw and was able to look at the car in person. Thank you so much for letting me know.

The Vapor Blue Metallic color looks sick on the car. Damn, it's beautiful and mean at the same time. I cannot wait for mine to be delivered to the dealership. As everyone else, Ford mentions that it's on Ramp 59, Dearborn Truck, MI, and my estimated time of arrival is Aug 24, 2023, through Aug 30, 2023. But my dealership tells me that the car should be here by Saturday (26th Aug 2023). I don't have any hope at this time but I'm just waiting. It is what it is.

S650 Mustang Vapor Blue Metallic Looks Great in Person IMG_2292
S650 Mustang Vapor Blue Metallic Looks Great in Person IMG_2293
Sponsored

JohnP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Thanks for sharing these in person outdoor photos. I ordered a GT Premium Convertible in this color. I love the way the light jumps off the paint. It looks great!

mabcim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64.5 Mustang Conv, ‘22 Maverick, ‘23 Escape
Thanks. I thought it looked like that shape, but I would have expected polished to look more like an aluminum color (thinking back to my 2010‘s polished wheels). In the photo they look like they are slightly colored.
Sponsored