• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Upcoming FRAP downtime

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue Ember Dark Horse on order, Mercedes SLC
I've checked with my dealer and i've been bumped back 8 days. At least it's not built on a monday anymore aye and that's its after whatever they're doing rather than before.
Sponsored

OP
OP
roadpilot

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So you didn't believe me? 😆
I believed you were on the case more than my dealer ... just wanted to make sure it was rescheduled. As there were a bunch of cars due to be built on 5th of April but they never happened and don't yet have a new date.

OP
OP
roadpilot

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I believed you were on the case more than my dealer ... just wanted to make sure it was rescheduled. As there were a bunch of cars due to be built on 5th of April but they never happened and don't yet have a new date.
I was just harassing you! It won't be long ...

OP
OP
roadpilot

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Unless something changes, my build should be next week, which is roughly 9 weeks after the order. It has said scheduled 4/29 week since late March. I got an "in production date of 4/16 a week or so ago, then got a new "in production " date of 4/26 yesterday...so I suspect it's maybe started down the line?

It's just a GT PP though, NP but convertible so no roof to paint, AE, Magneride. I kinda don't want it yet, haven't sold my BMW and am out of garage spaces.

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Come now, ye of little faith! :)
Faith that it'll be built on time and correctly .... :crackup::lying:🧐 that went when i joined here.

Do we have any idea what the downtime is for ? Is it just to clear the oversupply they've generated.

OP
OP
roadpilot

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Faith that it'll be built on time and correctly .... :crackup::lying:🧐 that went when i joined here.

Do we have any idea what the downtime is for ? Is it just to clear the oversupply they've generated.
Answered that earlier in this thread. No.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 gt 350 ,07 f150 lariat,2016 Lincoln navigator
Very doubtful. Likely a financial decision related to sales or perhaps supply chain issues. They wouldn't schedule an entire plant to be idled for an entire week to address the wheel well liner.
Quality issues with the 4cyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 gt 350 ,07 f150 lariat,2016 Lincoln navigator
Are you saying you know that, guessing, or joking?
My friends, uncle's, cousin's nephew's, Brothers, next door neighbor's grandson works for the supplier of the engines and said something about they were missing four cylinders
Sponsored