• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Texas Corral

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I thought I'd start the Texas thread. I'm from Amarillo TX, I have owned 3 Mustangs, and many more Fords. I have loved the S550 since they came out, wanted to buy one for a long time, but just now found myself in a position to do that, so I ordered a S650 Dark Horse!

Hoping to drive it on some tracks, maybe Eagle's Canyon in Dallas, or I have heard we are getting a new track in Lubbock!

Where are all y'all from?
Sponsored

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Dallas (Plano for now) here! Would be great to get a fall meetup in with some of the members after all of our cars are delivered!

friscoaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Rogue, Cruze, '54 F-100, 24 Mustang DH
Dallas (Frisco) wrapping up sending all my money to various universities for the kids so figured it was time for a post mid-life crisis and get myself a decent car after driving heaps for forever. Intersellar and I are geographically close so a drag race is in the future :crackup:. Got the DH, hopefully the wait won't be dreadfully long.

friscoaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I thought I'd start the Texas thread. I'm from Amarillo TX, I have owned 3 Mustangs, and many more Fords. I have loved the S550 since they came out, wanted to buy one for a long time, but just now found myself in a position to do that, so I ordered a S650 Dark Horse!

Hoping to drive it on some tracks, maybe Eagle's Canyon in Dallas, or I have heard we are getting a new track in Lubbock!

Where are all y'all from?
Make it Lubbock a bunch as they have a nice indoor track facility, not many trips to Amarillo though. Sorry to say my times there have been drive throughs to the west coast. That the home of the eat the big steak deal?
My wife has owned a crap ton of Expeditions to haul the family around and run her business, only Mustang was light blue and rust '68 while in college.

OP
OP
Dub347sbf

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Make it Lubbock a bunch as they have a nice indoor track facility, not many trips to Amarillo though. Sorry to say my times there have been drive throughs to the west coast. That the home of the eat the big steak deal?
Yep The Big Texan with the free 72oz steak and the Cadillac Ranch are here! Not a ton of things for visitors to do, but it's home to me.

There is a group called Rosso Nero Track Club that is trying to build a new racetrack in Lubbock. Supposed to be FIA graded and everything, with an international architect designing it. If it gets built, it will be the closest track to me by far. Fingers crossed.

friscoaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep The Big Texan with the free 72oz steak and the Cadillac Ranch are here! Not a ton of things for visitors to do, but it's home to me.

There is a group called Rosso Nero Track Club that is trying to build a new racetrack in Lubbock. Supposed to be FIA graded and everything, with an international architect designing it. If it gets built, it will be the closest track to me by far. Fingers crossed.
My track reference was for collegiate track and field, but once the DH arrives might be tempted to try yours.

Are we going to get an invite from Ford to go to Charlotte with the DH purchase like with the Mach 1?
Sponsored

Last edited: