• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Spoiler Delete?

Magic88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Thanks, this is the issue I keep running into, that part number is also coming up as the DH spoiler. I thought they were different or is the DH non HP wing the same as the PP?
Above my paygrade. He pulled it off my VIN, and I'm just a GT premium. Maybe it's the same minus the gurney flap or whatever it's called, haha. It is on backorder until 5/31/24. Not sure if that is a rolling backorder or not.
Sponsored

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Above my paygrade. He pulled it off my VIN, and I'm just a GT premium. Maybe it's the same minus the gurney flap or whatever it's called, haha. It is on backorder until 5/31/24. Not sure if that is a rolling backorder or not.
Probably best to continue to wait, make sure I order the right one. I appreciate you checkin it out for me.

Magic88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Probably best to continue to wait, make sure I order the right one. I appreciate you checkin it out for me.
I'd for sure wait. Someone like Steeda will come out with a knockoff soon enough and you won't be paying $2,500 for it.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I'd for sure wait. Someone like Steeda will come out with a knockoff soon enough and you won't be paying $2,500 for it.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!
Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Enjoy the weekend, stay safe
Sponsored