• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

So, I’m jealous

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Y’all are getting your beautiful mustangs and mine isn’t even quite here yet, I’m sure it isn’t even this beautiful yet! I have been calling the dealership the last two days because I decided I want the space gray interior instead of the black and the guy I have to talk to is out because his father unfortunately passed away. talked to another guy over sales mgr actually last week that was going to check on some stuff for me and get back with me, of course, never happened. So I’m having myself a little pity party right now, drinking my wine, crying because I had to find a home for my little puppy today, And now I’m going to go to bed and cry myself to sleep. I sure hope I get my car Before the end of the year.
I hate unions. 😭
Oh,,by the way, Congrats on all of your beautiful cars!
Are the auto workers going on strike?
To be clear, workers aren't on strike yet, but they have given union leadership the authority to call a strike if necessary. One of the UAW's demands? A four-day workweek at five-day workweek pay. General Motors, Ford and Stellantis have all posted billions in profits on recent earnings reports.2 days ago

Autoworkers union pushes for 32 hour workweek -

S650 Mustang So, I’m jealous IMG_5192
Sponsored

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Morning, how’s the headache.

OP
OP
Stratman397