• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 GRABBER BLUE | VELGEN LIGHT WEIGHT VF5 19"

Chuck319

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium Coupe
Very nice! Lowered?

The factory 20x9 wheels are a pain to clean!

1715471734934-fb.png

1715472028471-k8.png

Rocket Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker, 2024 GT (soon)
they look really nice. How much do they weigh?

Daydream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT premium,
I have that same car except it has nite pony package with performance pack. Looking to replace my factory wheels. You guys think gun metal or black? I love the rims. Any suggestions on who to work with in southeast Michigan to get them installed?

OP
OP
VELGEN WHEELS

VELGEN WHEELS

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 /DH
I have that same car except it has nite pony package with performance pack. Looking to replace my factory wheels. You guys think gun metal or black? I love the rims. Any suggestions on who to work with in southeast Michigan to get them installed?

Iam the fan of the Gunmetal. the reason why, because at least you can see the style of the wheel and give the car a nice contrast for looks. I do know a lot of your guys like gloss black, but it's good to be a little different sometimes.

Daydream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT premium,
Iam the fan of the Gunmetal. the reason why, because at least you can see the style of the wheel and give the car a nice contrast for looks. I do know a lot of your guys like gloss black, but it's good to be a little different sometimes.
Thank you for your input. Trying to get it to be a little different and individualize it for me .
Sponsored