• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Resonator delete or muffler delete?

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
I installed MBPR X- pipe resonator delete on my car and it sounds amazing. I have no regret.. I love the deep rumbling tone.
Same here, X-Pipe is the truth. Sounds really good.
Sponsored

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
Cold start and Rev to 5k. Tbh if I were you I'd go for headers first. Gives you the sound and horsepower for around 2k-2500 depending on if you need your cat

This sounds REALLY good.

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
Thanks brotha. Wait til I get some headers on her... watch out!
Same here. I have an XPipe on mine, and I am just waiting to get my headers at the right time.

psr070187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium w Active Exhaust
Man, yesterday is the right time for me. I got no patience lol mine doesn't have 1k miles on her yet and I've put in like 2500 worth of parts. Just H pipe and pretty much upgraded the suspension but that's it. Would love to get some kooks headers, ford performance axle back, and hopefully figure out my black wheels and tires soon. Oh, also got the entire thing ceramic coated and ppf. THAT shit ain't cheap!
Sponsored