• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Pics of the various GT Premium interior leather color choices?

Snakeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT Vert, 2011 Shelby GT500 Vert, 2020 BMW X5
401a gets the upgraded interior which in the past has included the door cards. I would presume the same for the S650. I do not know which cards these are.
Yeah called Fords wonderful new orders customer service and after research they said, It's a mystery we don't know yet!

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
I got no idea if I'm getting space grey Recaro's or ebony black. I'll know when I get it I guess lol. Though, it looks like the stock RTR car has the black Recaro's.

Last edited:

Podsadka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EcoBoost
Of course, according to the order guide you can’t get emberglo with the Premier Trim option, which means all emberglo cars have the awful hard plastic console.

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
Mustang_Shadow_Black.jpg

Apparently this is the Emberglo interior (what you can see of it) although it could just be the Carmine Red in a different light. I can't really tell.
Kinda looks like the brown/emberglo interior we had on the S550
S650 Mustang Pics of the various GT Premium interior leather color choices? 1685945362351

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just tried shopping in the emberglo color onto the rear seats. (top, orange-ish color for reference)
Obviously not perfect nor exact, but there's a good chance it looks different in different lighting, just like how Carmine Red looks crimson in some lighting, and brick red, almost brown in other lighting. Thoughts?
S650 Mustang Pics of the various GT Premium interior leather color choices? 2024 Emberglo Rear Seats Photosho
S650 Mustang Pics of the various GT Premium interior leather color choices? Interior Material Samples

Southpaw78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Just tried shopping in the emberglo color onto the rear seats. (top, orange-ish color for reference)
Obviously not perfect nor exact, but there's a good chance it looks different in different lighting, just like how Carmine Red looks crimson in some lighting, and brick red, almost brown in other lighting. Thoughts?
2024 Emberglo Rear Seats Photoshop.png
Interior Material Samples.png
I like it. I wish it was an option for the premium package. That color interior with the bronze package would look really good.

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I wanted Grabber Blue with red interior but its not an option for some reason....
Well I guess that makes the decision easy then lol

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 Mustang Pics of the various GT Premium interior leather color choices? Official Emberglo
S650 Mustang Pics of the various GT Premium interior leather color choices? Official Emberglo 2

We now have official pictures of the emberglo interior. Looks like I was WAY off with the shade in my photoshopping project, but these also appear to be in low-light, so it may look brighter in the sun. Also not to mention that Carmine Red varies from brown to nearly vibrant red in different lighting, so it's definitely possible.

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Official Emberglo.jpg
Official Emberglo 2.jpg

We now have official pictures of the emberglo interior. Looks like I was WAY off with the shade in my photoshopping project, but these also appear to be in low-light, so it may look brighter in the sun. Also not to mention that Carmine Red varies from brown to nearly vibrant red in different lighting, so it's definitely possible.
S650 Mustang Pics of the various GT Premium interior leather color choices? Official Space
S650 Mustang Pics of the various GT Premium interior leather color choices? Official Space 2
S650 Mustang Pics of the various GT Premium interior leather color choices? Official Carmine
S650 Mustang Pics of the various GT Premium interior leather color choices? Official Carmine 2
S650 Mustang Pics of the various GT Premium interior leather color choices? Official Black
S650 Mustang Pics of the various GT Premium interior leather color choices? Official Black 2

There's all the other colors in the official Ford Build & Price

Southpaw78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
The space grey looks super dark in these pics, its almost white in every other video or pics I've seen. I think the emberglo will look lighter as well, still very nice looking however.

TsonkaV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none yet
I don't have pics, but I've seen the GT Premium interior leather colors, and they're sweet! The showstopper for me was the Showstopper Red – fiery and bold! Then there's the Dark Ceramic – classy and elegant. Can't forget the sleek Smoke Gray – a perfect balance. It's all about personal taste, but trust me, they all look stunning! However, these are only good for car interiors. For bags and other accessories, I choose https://vonbaer.com/blogs/blog/leather. What about you, guys?
Sponsored

Last edited: