• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Picked Up Faux Horse this Morning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wrangler, 24 Mustang GT
I have to say that’s a beautiful ride! My faux horse should be here in a few weeks. 😄 Same build as mine. I went with carbonized grey with no stripes. I may regret not having the stripes after seeing yours.

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
They can at least top off that tank for you, right? T was charged $57.28 for fuel (and $10 for CV lot management, whatever that means).

Were you listening to the Spanish song "Me Hubieras Avisado" during that dashboard shot or was the GT trying to warn you about low fuel in two languages? :crackup:

I hope there's a way to turn off speed limit recognition. I don't need the officer to see that on while I'm coming up with my excuses.

OP
OP
MGHTYDX

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW i4 M50; 2024 Mustang GT Premium
I have to say that’s a beautiful ride! My faux horse should be here in a few weeks. 😄 Same build as mine. I went with carbonized grey with no stripes. I may regret not having the stripes after seeing yours.
I bet the Carbonized Grey would look good with opacity stripes. My 2016 black California Special had those stripes and I liked it.

OP
OP
MGHTYDX

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They can at least top off that tank for you, right? T was charged $57.28 for fuel (and $10 for CV lot management, whatever that means).

Were you listening to the Spanish song "Me Hubieras Avisado" during that dashboard shot or was the GT trying to warn you about low fuel in two languages? :crackup:

I hope there's a way to turn off speed limit recognition. I don't need the officer to see that on while I'm coming up with my excuses.
After we drove it around the empty mall parking lot and parts of Lakewood, my salesperson went to Chevron to fill it up and get detailed again (it was drizzling all morning) while I was doing the paperwork. Full tank was complimentary. However, a full tank only gave me a range of 251 miles!!! First world problems.

I have no idea why a Spanish language station was on, but it took us awhile to figure out how to switch it to SiriusXM. I didn't even fiddle with the exhaust until we were halfway done with cruising around town.

I'm so used to speed limit recognition with my last few cars having it, that I don't even notice it.

Coming home last night, I had to figure out how to switch the speedometer from km/h to mph.

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Nah. Leave it in metric and scare the shit of your passengers as you do "105" on the highway in traffic.

OP
OP
MGHTYDX

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nah. Leave it in metric and scare the shit of your passengers as you do "105" on the highway in traffic.
I knew I was good so long as I was not going too much over 100 on the freeway!
Sponsored