• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

VenomGT3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
God dang, she’s beautiful. I’m getting tints and ceramic coating done with a bit of a twist. I will post pics in a day or two.
What catch cans did you use? I didn’t find any for S650s.
I’m planning on getting lowering springs and some wider tires after this winter. Lets connect and see how our builds go. I will reach out to you on insta.
UPR just released them, they are local to me in Florida I picked them up from their shop very high quality
Sponsored

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Since when do you put number plates in the front? Or am I missing something and it depends on the state you live in? Those square plates really makes the car look ugly.

Unfortunately in Germany you need to have front number plates but they are rectangle and thinner, so you can place it right in front of the bumber.

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Since when do you put number plates in the front? Or am I missing something and it depends on the state you live in? Those square plates really makes the car look ugly.

Unfortunately in Germany you need to have front number plates but they are rectangle and thinner, so you can place it right in front of the bumber.
I’m in Ontario, Canada and it’s mandatory to have license plates both front and back

R3AL3ST8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Vette Grand Sport, 21 Ram 1500 Limited.
Hey guys, after bugging so many people on the forum since the last 2 days, I finally picked up my Yellow Splash Mustang. I went and clicked some initial pictures before my appointment at the detailer tomorrow. I am getting the tints, blacking out the roof, side mirrors and wheels (still thinking about the area between the taillights, thoughts?) and getting exteriors and interiors ceramic coated.

I met a dude with S550 convertible while I was clicking pictures and he joined too (See the red mustang in the pictures below)

Overall, I am super happy and god damn excited about my trips and adventures on this car.

Thank you everyone who helped me and answered any questions I had, really appreciate it!

IMG-3787.jpg

IMG-3811.jpg

IMG-3748.jpg

IMG-3827.jpg

IMG-3850.jpg

IMG-3798.jpg
Really nice color combo! Congrats!

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Update: Got the tints, blacked out roof and side mirrors + ceramic coated all surfaces (interior and exterior). Yet to do another shoot, but here's a quick look.

Didn't black out the wheels, the BAP grew on me a lot and I like the bronze wheels and badges. Might just get another set of black wheels later and keep these as is.

S650 Mustang Picked her up and my first shoot - Yellow Splash w/ BAP 2024 GT 1

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Congrats welcome to the yellow club
I did a few mods, tint, x-Pipe, catch cans, engine badge, cEric coat. Gets lowering springs, caster camber plates, RTR lower body kit, really stripes and PPF in 2 week have a lot planned checkout my IG “YellowSplashGT”

IMG_0994.jpeg

IMG_0972.jpeg

IMG_0967.jpeg

IMG_0965.jpeg

8C10164C-870F-420B-A26D-B011CDC60731.jpeg
Great pics! Thank you for sharing and for being part of the Ford family! 😎

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Update: Got the tints, blacked out roof and side mirrors + ceramic coated all surfaces (interior and exterior). Yet to do another shoot, but here's a quick look.

Didn't black out the wheels, the BAP grew on me a lot and I like the bronze wheels and badges. Might just get another set of black wheels later and keep these as is.

1.jpg
Love how the Mustang almost glows-in-dark, absolutely stunning! 🔥 Thank you for sharing and being part of the Ford family!

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Hey guys, after bugging so many people on the forum since the last 2 days, I finally picked up my Yellow Splash Mustang. I went and clicked some initial pictures before my appointment at the detailer tomorrow. I am getting the tints, blacking out the roof, side mirrors and wheels (still thinking about the area between the taillights, thoughts?) and getting exteriors and interiors ceramic coated.

I met a dude with S550 convertible while I was clicking pictures and he joined too (See the red mustang in the pictures below)

Overall, I am super happy and god damn excited about my trips and adventures on this car.

Thank you everyone who helped me and answered any questions I had, really appreciate it!

IMG-3787.jpg

IMG-3811.jpg

IMG-3748.jpg

IMG-3827.jpg

IMG-3850.jpg

IMG-3798.jpg
Those Bronze wheels look pretty killer!!

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic

1.jpg
Sweet ride !!!
Out of curiosity, being in Canada as well (Québec side of the Ottawa region), how much did you pay for your ceramic coating (do you know how much was interior/exterior ?).
I ordered mine from the GTA, to get in April (after this damn winter), keep in touch for when I go pick it up ;)

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Sweet ride !!!
Out of curiosity, being in Canada as well (Québec side of the Ottawa region), how much did you pay for your ceramic coating (do you know how much was interior/exterior ?).
I ordered mine from the GTA, to get in April (after this damn winter), keep in touch for when I go pick it up ;)
There's this chain called The Lab Canada ( The Lab - Limitless Automotive Boutique (thelabcanada.com) ), they have super reasonable prices for ceramic coating. I checked with at least 5 places and these guys were the most reasonable with great work and ratings. Check out their website, I got the 3 year package + interior (paid extra). I plan to get a wrap in a few years, that's why I didnt pick their 9 year graphene coating which is not much extra than the 3 year package.

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
There's this chain called The Lab Canada ( The Lab - Limitless Automotive Boutique (thelabcanada.com) ), they have super reasonable prices for ceramic coating. I checked with at least 5 places and these guys were the most reasonable with great work and ratings. Check out their website, I got the 3 year package + interior (paid extra). I plan to get a wrap in a few years, that's why I didnt pick their 9 year graphene coating which is not much extra than the 3 year package.
Thanks for the tip, will look into it ;)
What kind of wrap ?! 😮

OP
OP
TheRuthlessObliterator

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Thanks for the tip, will look into it ;)
What kind of wrap ?! 😮
I haven't decided yet, probably a matte stealth look. I will see when the time comes I guess. If not, I'm just gonna get another coating of ceramic lol.