• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Performance Pack Black Spoiler

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
Just interested if anyone that had gotten the PP with either the shadow black paint option on their car, or the NPP, have already upgraded changed from the Black PP Spoiler. The reason i ask is because when i ordered my GT in Atlas blue on 3/27, a flaw on fords website prevented me from ordering the NPP with the PP because it had 2 wheels images swapped. So, in turn i had to settle for the blue body color spoiler, which isn't bad but it isn't the look i want. If anyone has already changed the spoiler for aftermarket, would you be interested in selling the black PP spoiler? I know i can order it through ford but i refuse to pay that kind of price.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Carter1776

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Probably quicker and cheaper to just have it wrapped :)
I’ve thought about that. I figured I’d try this method first because I was able to get a nice gt350 spoiler for my s550 from someone who changed it out, sold it for a lot better price since it wasn’t needed anymore.

t_ice14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Mustangs
Just interested if anyone that had gotten the PP with either the shadow black paint option on their car, or the NPP, have already upgraded changed from the Black PP Spoiler. The reason i ask is because when i ordered my GT in Atlas blue on 3/27, a flaw on fords website prevented me from ordering the NPP with the PP because it had 2 wheels images swapped. So, in turn i had to settle for the blue body color spoiler, which isn't bad but it isn't the look i want. If anyone has already changed the spoiler for aftermarket, would you be interested in selling the black PP spoiler? I know i can order it through ford but i refuse to pay that kind of price.
How much do you want for your current spoiler? I wanted an Atlas Blue PP spoiler but did not want to pay for the whole package when I just wanted the spoiler!

OP
OP
Carter1776

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How much do you want for your current spoiler? I wanted an Atlas Blue PP spoiler but did not want to pay for the whole package when I just wanted the spoiler!
I'm not sure but I'd probably just want whatever it cost me for a black performance pack Spoiler so it's an even switch kind of thing.
Sponsored