• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
Car was not adequately cooled. After one run he immediately turned of the motor. All bad data. Would never take my car there.

Umm...no.
They mentioned several times getting the vehicle temperature correct -

If anything- they are one of the only ones I have seen dyno hood closed - which is the proper technique - I would say they know what they are doing.

The numbers are 100% legit.

My experience is 30 years in the automotive aftermarket- working with OEs. Have worked extensively with people very educated in running dynos.
Sponsored

JS1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, hayabusa
Umm...no.
They mentioned several times getting the vehicle temperature correct -

If anything- they are one of the only ones I have seen dyno hood closed - which is the proper technique - I would say they know what they are doing.

The numbers are 100% legit.

My experience is 30 years in the automotive aftermarket- working with OEs. Have worked extensively with people very educated in running dynos.
HP went backwards. That happened for a reason. Never turn a motor off right after a run. I didn't see fans. Time will tell. Great dyno equipment and accurate HP numbers no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.