• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OKTB RELEASE DATE? Select Week OF Date or Month or Others

OKTB RELEASE DATE? Week Of, Month, Or?

• Total voters

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
On the plus side, they pushed delivery back another week on mine. The kicker is she contradicted herself within the same message. See below😁😁 Bunch of goofballs leading buyers on. I’m not as excited about this car as I once was. At this point I could take it or leave it. I don’t need a new Mustang, I wanted one. 🤷‍♂️

S650 Mustang OKTB RELEASE DATE? Select Week OF Date or Month or Others IMG_3862
Sponsored

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
On the plus side, they pushed delivery back another week on mine. The kicker is she contradicted herself within the same message. See below😁😁 Bunch of goofballs leading buyers on. I’m not as excited about this car as I once was. At this point I could take it or leave it. I don’t need a new Mustang, I wanted one. 🤷‍♂️

IMG_3862.jpeg
I feel the exact same man. I almost pulled the trigger on a Mach 1 yesterday with appearance pack

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
Also I find this post very interesting….. read towards the end

S650 Mustang OKTB RELEASE DATE? Select Week OF Date or Month or Others IMG_1469

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
I feel the exact same man. I almost pulled the trigger on a Mach 1 yesterday with appearance pack
I e been looking at those as well. I just can’t find a blue one with everything I want on it within 100 miles. A shit ton of fighter jet grey and white though. I just don’t like those colors.

10basscat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I’m not walking away but I will say knowing they have hundreds/thousands of cars just sitting there and knowing mine has been built for 3+ weeks with absolutely zero communication from Ford has certainly taken away almost all of the excitement I once felt. I’ll sure I’m not the only one. Nice job Ford…

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500
I’m not walking away but I will say knowing they have hundreds/thousands of cars just sitting there and knowing mine has been built for 3+ weeks with absolutely zero communication from Ford has certainly taken away almost all of the excitement I once felt. I’ll sure I’m not the only one. Nice job Ford…
Agreed. Even my dealer's manager does not even know what to say at this point. The disconnect within Ford is huge.

adamhixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
I'm still smoking hopium that August is the month they ship!
keep chasing that dragon brotha, you'll catch him eventually :like: but seriously, me too. i think we'll see our cars in september tho

OP
OP
Snakeman

Snakeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT Vert, 2011 Shelby GT500 Vert, 2020 BMW X5
Aug 2 Update: Now at the infamous Ramp 59 Black Hole. Same ETA
Ford support advised "not aware of any shipping holds nor any Mustangs released yet"

S650 Mustang OKTB RELEASE DATE? Select Week OF Date or Month or Others screenshot_20230802-154127_chrome-2-

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Everyone's still "in production". If Ford cleared these cars, and wanted the expectation that these would ship soon, they would have moved it the tracker to "built"
Sponsored