• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Official: 2024 Dodge Charger Daytona (EV + ICE), Scat Pack, Daytona R/T Revealed! 670 Horsepower / 0-60mph in 3.3 Secs

ZBOBMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
All-new, all-electric 2024 Dodge Charger Daytona delivers up to 670 horsepower and is expected to

All-wheel drive is standard

feature patent-pending Fratzonic Chambered Exhaust,

an incremental 40 horsepower for 15 seconds

The all-electric, all-wheel-drive Dodge Charger Daytona models are driven by a 400V propulsion system

a dual integrated charge module and both a front and rear electric drive module (EDM).

The front EDM employs front wheel end disconnect, improving range and efficiency, while the rear EDM includes a mechanical limited slip differential

Both front and rear EDMs feature 3-in-1 architecture (inverter, gearbox and motor), with each generating 335 horsepower (250 kW) and 300 lb.-ft. of torque.

The battery pack delivers 100.5 kW installed capacity and a peak discharge rate of 550 kW — specifically designed to maximize acceleration by allowing the motor to utilize the most power the battery can output in the span of a quarter mile.
An all electric with an exhaust sound? YIKES
Sponsored

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr

Karguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger 6.4 Widebody 6 speed
I think the 4 door Charger looks very good but the interior is meh…The 2 door Charger looks only half a good as the Challenger Widebody but I love the practical hatchback on both 👍 Electric wont sell and inline-6 turbo with AWD will be faster than a Hellcat on real roads but unfortunately not as soulful as the Hemi because the sweet V8 music 🎶 is like no manual the dealbreaker for me…Close but no cigar 🤣
Sponsored