• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

No mustang for me :(

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
Yeah I was under the impression that was the case my credit is not the best but fairly good. I even picked up a second job work 80 hours a week for nothing basically lol next time around I’ll go to my bank instead
Nah I would your bank or credit union. And see if they are lower. There is no way you pay that much with 20% down.
Sponsored

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Also let’s not forget I had a co-sign with good credit lol
Yea they were trying to fleece you man!

If that other buyer is legit, they likely already had sold your car with an ADM and gave you that terrible deal with the hope that you either backed out or made them tons of money.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
Yea they were trying to fleece you man!

If that other buyer is legit, they likely already had sold your car with an ADM and gave you that terrible deal with the hope that you either backed out or made them tons of money.
I'm thinking the same thing. They made it almost impossible to buy his car on purpose. That or something was trying to seal money within finance lol.

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Agree with everyone else. Credit union is the way to go. I am rebuilding my credit a bit as well, and got an approval at 7% from my credit union with $0 down if I had wanted a $1k/month car payment. Keep making smart decisions and you'll get there before you know it!

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Sadly couldn’t take delivery do to the high interest rates …I’m going to wait a few months and get one of the lot hopefully I can find a vapor blue with active valve and PP sitting somewhere

890FF48F-C3B9-4DFC-9C20-78A97AAC2E46.jpeg

7E654EC8-E1FB-4A0E-BB42-B39FD24F3376.jpeg

How much is high interest?

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14% At 64k+ with a co-sign with a down payment of 20% percent of the car worth
They wanted 16 down but I wasn’t going to go broke for a car. of a monthly of 1100 a month. whenever I can applied for a loan again im going for the most basic spect AV, PP that spec was almost fully loaded
Our Interest rate was a little over 7%, that is with excellent credit. We got it for 3 years but fixing to pay it off

OP
OP
Leos650

Leos650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang s650
I'm thinking the same thing. They made it almost impossible to buy his car on purpose. That or something was trying to seal money within finance lol.
that’s not even everything I’m not making this up . My sales guy tells me how they want me to drop the order a few of sales guy kept telling him for me to drop the order .2 We test drive the car he tells that people been driving it lol (ford employees) this is the first custom order to hit the area so a lot of eyes were coming in to see the car. They called me back after my time was up after allegedly having a buyer to see if can come up with more money.. and now I’m restricted from ordering a spec of my likeness so I’m left with just going to a lot a get something sometime in a few months

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
Our Interest rate was a little over 7%, that is with excellent credit. We got it for 3 years but fixing to pay it off
Years ago a co worker with good credit went to a car dealer because they spoke spanish, her native language. She had a job, home and good credit but got nailed with credit card rates. That was what the dealer normally handled in that part of town and she didn't know enough to know she was being taken to the cleaner. It's important to understand your credit so you know when the dealer is trying to pull one on you. Fortunately the OP is aware this interest is excessive and will stay out of trouble.
Fortunately my interest rate was 0% as I just handed them a personal check. That isn't the biggest check I have written yet as the largest was for my home.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Years ago a co worker with good credit went to a car dealer because they spoke spanish, her native language. She had a job, home and good credit but got nailed with credit card rates. That was what the dealer normally handled in that part of town and she didn't know enough to know she was being taken to the cleaner. It's important to understand your credit so you know when the dealer is trying to pull one on you. Fortunately the OP is aware this interest is excessive and will stay out of trouble.
Fortunately my interest rate was 0% as I just handed them a personal check. That isn't the biggest check I have written yet as the largest was for my home.
We could have done 0 too, but we wanted to keep money back. Hate paying that kind of interest too. We could pay off the house, but interest rate is 2.75%, so will continue paying on it. It will be paid off in 7 years or less.
But we will continue charging and paying things off to keep our credit up.

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
We could have done 0 too, but we wanted to keep money back. Hate paying that kind of interest too. We could pay off the house, but interest rate is 2.75%, so will continue paying on it. It will be paid off in 7 years or less.
But we will continue charging and paying things off to keep our credit up.
Then put day to day expenditures on you credit card and pay it off at the end of the month instead of paying cash at the time of purchase. You pay 0% interest and improve your credit rating. As one who made the last payment on a home loan almost 20 years go, it is really nice not writing that check every month and leaving the money in your personal account. I did it because I saw the housing bubble crash and because it was possible I could end up out of a job, I wanted as few monthly payments as possible.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Then put day to day expenditures on you credit card and pay it off at the end of the month instead of paying cash at the time of purchase. You pay 0% interest and improve your credit rating. As one who made the last payment on a home loan almost 20 years go, it is really nice not writing that check every month and leaving the money in your personal account. I did it because I saw the housing bubble crash and because it was possible I could end up out of a job, I wanted as few monthly payments as possible.
Both of Our credit ratings are over 820

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Both of Our credit ratings are over 820
We are both on SS and he is also still working. I told hubby, he gets 5 weeks of vacation a year, he has an easy job, company car and makes a great salary plus commissions, May as well continue working as long as he feels good.
Sponsored