• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

More Bass...

Magic88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Again in IOS after I installed it on my iPhone and allowed access to my music I selected “car mode” and was sitting in my car so I brought up Carplay and there it was. I select my music using BOOM not the Apple Music app then select my playlist. Then played with the settings until I was happy.
Understood, out to the car I go
Yep, didn't work, haha. You've got a downloaded list to your apple music. Pandora just streams, would need to spend another $11 a month on tidal to possibly get it to function properly.

Thank you for the idea though!
Sponsored

FarNorth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang
I think it works best on music actually on your phone. I did read on the website that it won’t work with Apple Music or Prime Music or others like that. It’s supposed to work with Spotify but I didn’t try it.
I always carry my own music and it works great with that.

ZBOBMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Is there any way I can get more cow bell? I gota have more cow bell.

All kidding aside. I have a convertible and enjoy music while I am driving. I listen to most genres. I cant stand the thumping base that rattles everything within 100'. What does everyone else listen to?
Sponsored