• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

MCA Renewal Question

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
Quick question. Just got my renewal invoice for the Mustang Club of America. They are offering three levels of membership. Standard with magazine $50, Digital with online magazine $35, and Associate with no magazine $25. Do we still get the X-plan benefit regardless of which level membership we purchase?
Sponsored

sicksix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited, 2022 Ford Explorer ST-Line
Good question. My initial membership fee was $35 and came with X-plan benefit, so I would think it's the same when renewing.

OP
OP
samson

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OK thank you. I'll probably just opt for the associate membership this time around.

My first year fee was $50 and came with the magazine subscription.

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
You must be a digital or a standard member to get the benefit. It does not mention associate as receiving the benefit. For how much value there is in the X-Plan savings, toss them the extra $10 and get the digital membership.

OP
OP
samson

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You must be a digital or a standard member to get the benefit. It does not mention associate as receiving the benefit. For how much value there is in the X-Plan savings, toss them the extra $10 and get the digital membership.
Glad I asked. I was about to pull the trigger on an Associate membership.

IFFV68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Limited
Quick question. Just got my renewal invoice for the Mustang Club of America. They are offering three levels of membership. Standard with magazine $50, Digital with online magazine $35, and Associate with no magazine $25. Do we still get the X-plan benefit regardless of which level membership we purchase?
If you are receiving as much New Information as I am.
Price should be what you can afford?
This forum is worth every penny to me.
I’m trying to figure out how to renew right now.
Sponsored