• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Newface

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotsodem
**No Scheduling this week due to Thanksgiving**

There are currently 1,422 total retail unscheduled orders excluding Dark Horse, as of 11/20/23.

Retail USOB: Is the current mix of retail orders in the unscheduled order bank (USOB) at the time the report was run. The report only looks at orders that are “clean”, meaning they do not have a compatibility error, material hold or on 99 priority code.

See the previous commodity report.

S650 Mustang Latest Mustang Production Key Commodity Constraints + Total Retail Unscheduled Orders (11/20/23) page 3
Sponsored

Blackwolf393

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Ordered
Ordered my mustang back in july. 4 months and it took 2 just to get my order recognized by ford. I'm about to just say fuck it and save up another year for a vette at this point. Fuckin christ these guys are slow. still waiting for a build date. Like I get it, A lot of people ordered when order banks opened. But 2 months to just give me a purchase order? 4 going on 5 and not even a build date? Even if they told me the car would get produced in march or april, at least do me a solid and give me an estimate.

Last edited:

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
Ordered my mustang back in july. 4 months and it took 2 just to get my order recognized by ford. I'm about to just say fuck it and save up another year for a vette at this point. Fuckin christ these guys are slow. still waiting for a build date. Like I get it, A lot of people ordered when order banks opened. But 2 months to just give me a purchase order? 4 going on 5 and not even a build date? Even if they told me the car would get produced in march or april, at least do me a solid and give me an estimate.

I know a few people such as yourself going through this. I went through it with our Bronco Sport Badlands. It took almost 5 mos to get the car. You may find one close to your build at a dealer. Inventory is building.

skorch52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT coupe, 2019 F150
Ordered mine in early April - still not scheduled. Dealership is small and apparently just didn't get an allocation for Job1. They told me earlier this week they are supposed to get their allocation on Dec 1, and to expect a build date email from Ford the following week - would be late Feb prob. We'll see...

KeanuFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse *orderd*
I know a few people such as yourself going through this. I went through it with our Bronco Sport Badlands. It took almost 5 mos to get the car. You may find one close to your build at a dealer. Inventory is building.
I started looking for some around but everyone asking for 20k above msrp and the interest rates are stupid rn

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
I started looking for some around but everyone asking for 20k above msrp and the interest rates are stupid rn

Tons of cars for less than 20K over sticker- some even at MSRP - there are a few here locally in CA that were like 3K over a few weeks ago

Hunter27262

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Gt
I found what I wanted at dealer. I only wanted a GT, but it had everything I wanted including color. One additional option which was red calipers which was fine. I had ordered one and happened to see this one at another dealer and got it.

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
Make sure you are old enough to place an order for the Corvette before you cancel the Mustang order. 😊

S650 Mustang Latest Mustang Production Key Commodity Constraints + Total Retail Unscheduled Orders (11/20/23) 1700891556216

DCBuckeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
Got some good news this week. My car was scheduled for week of 11/27 but apparently started a little early with a "sent to plant" status on Friday the 24th. With a little luck, I may have it by Christmas. 🤞

DCBuckeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
Got some good news this week. My car was scheduled for week of 11/27 but apparently started a little early with a "sent to plant" status on Friday the 24th. With a little luck, I may have it by Christmas. 🤞

Blackwolf393

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Ordered
Make sure you are old enough to place an order for the Corvette before you cancel the Mustang order. 😊

1700891556216.png
So funny story was literally dialing my dealer to cancel the order when they called me.
"Hey so and so....So Ford never updated any of us for the car. It was scheduled a day before it was built and is on the way. It will be here between the 2nd and 9th."

Well shit i'll take that. I would have been cool with a Feb-May arrival. I was just miffed it took 30 days to recognize the order, and 4 months to get a schedule date. At least let a man know he's in queue and not lost in space. So we'll see how she looks in a few weeks!
Sponsored