• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Just not worth it!

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
After reading the information about Dark Horse horsepower ratings, you all guys are mentioning that Dark Horse is not really worth that much money for not being honest about horsepower rating in the 475-500 hp range. Seeing it only can get at least 410 hp is the least they can get out of that Dark Horse is probably not worth it. I think I am considering dropping out of the purchase and get my money back and start looking into other nicer cars. Sorry guys. Thanks for your hints. I really had a ball with my 2003 Cobra Mustang at 561 hp with the supercharger on it and it was the best time of my life but now thinking about the Dark Horse, I have decided to look somewhere else that is true to their hp ratings! Bye!
Sponsored

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
As far back as 1982 when they were putting the mustang up against the Vet, the conclusion what straight line performance, go with the Vet. If your driving twisty roads, go with the mustang. Nothing wrong with liking the power but I just happen to like a car that becomes a part of me no mater what the road does.
I am sure you will find something out there that appeals to your taste and good luck finding it.

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
Iā€™d buy a Dark Horse if they sold it to me at $53k, the price of my GT. Maybe if everybody cancels their DH orders it will happen šŸ˜‚

Mikhail24DH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
My dark horse arrives in a few days.. itā€™s $89,500 (Canadian dollars) and honestly I feel like for 90k thereā€™s a lot more car out thereā€¦

JohnO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES F Sport, 85 Mustang GT modified
The 500 crankshaft HP testing at 410 HP at the wheels on a dyno is about right. What were you expecting, 500 HP at the wheels?

OP
OP
REV745DH24

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
The 500 crankshaft HP testing at 410 HP at the wheels on a dyno is about right. What were you expecting, 500 HP at the wheels?
I expect them to be honest with the horsepower ratings! Lol! Is yours an automatic tranny? Well mines is a stick shift, I saw on website a guy with stick got 440 hp out of it but better than nothing! Iā€™m gonna work on it! Smiles!
Sponsored