• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Is this normal from ford?

4ksk416

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
The more you look for issues the more you are going to find. QC with Ford seems to be an on-going problem. Despite the issues I found on my GT, I still enjoy the driving experience and don’t regret the purchase.
Sponsored

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
To your defense you bought a new car for good money and not a used one you have to comb through in order not to get screwed…These build issues should not happen in 2024 on any vehicle not matter how much it costs but Ford obviously does not build quality nowadays…But they are not alone when I looked at misaligned panels like it the wheel wells and fenders of the C8…But these fanboys and girls obviously dont care and so they get what they deserve…On the C7 some panels right from the factory where already chipped because they touched…So Ford is just as good or bad as GM when it comes to build quality unfortunately…And your dealer is probably just as upset as you are because Ford probably does not pay them for their screw ups and will be told that is current technical standard like other noises being told to be normal…These vehicles have to be enjoyed for what they are not of high build quality on how put together or materials used , gaps , paint or rattles but the fact that they still make V8 noises and can be had with a manual…If they had more Torque I would put one in my stable , too despite the shortcomings and the prices they ask for them lately because $75K plus tax and license is getting ridiculous especially with these flaws…When you charge these prices the expectations rise exponentionally….LOL
Lather. Rinse. Repeat.