• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Got my build date (not week) and VIN!

pozi240

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT PP, 21 Bronco Wildtrak, 20 Ranger
I placed my order on 2 Mar (Canadian, we were able to order early as most know by now). My dealer emailed me the screen shot from his system with the VIN and actual build date -9 May!(not week), which I thought was odd, but hey, I'm excited. We definitely won't be getting the car in time for Ford Nationals in Carlisle (was a pipe dream, I know... LOL), but, we will still be there with my Ranger. Always a blast. See you there.
S650 Mustang Got my build date (not week) and VIN! 2024 Mustang build date
Sponsored

Rice0086

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Focus RS
I placed my order on 2 Mar (Canadian, we were able to order early as most know by now). My dealer emailed me the screen shot from his system with the VIN and actual build date -9 May!(not week), which I thought was odd, but hey, I'm excited. We definitely won't be getting the car in time for Ford Nationals in Carlisle (was a pipe dream, I know... LOL), but, we will still be there with my Ranger. Always a blast. See you there.
2024 Mustang build date.jpg
is that a GT?

OP
OP
pozi240

pozi240

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
pozi240

pozi240

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats did you manage to get the tracker working? can't get mine to work
https://shop.ford.ca/vehicleordertracking?gnav=footer-shop
No, not yet. I asked my dealer about it, to confirm I was using the correct "order number", and he said I was but it may be too early to work for us..... I did some digging on the Blue Oval Forums, and was told that the dealer order number they use is "internal" to them and the one shown to us is different. No idea how to get the "internal" order number though.....

Rice0086

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Focus RS
No, not yet. I asked my dealer about it, to confirm I was using the correct "order number", and he said I was but it may be too early to work for us..... I did some digging on the Blue Oval Forums, and was told that the dealer order number they use is "internal" to them and the one shown to us is different. No idea how to get the "internal" order number though.....
Maybe it’s the dealer order number the one above the order number?

OP
OP
pozi240

pozi240

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
pozi240

pozi240

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congratulations!

Can I ask what your priority code was?
Priority code was 10. That code doesn’t seem to make much difference to Ford unless your dealer is submitting a bunch of orders at the same time. I’m not sure why Canada seems to be getting a lot of early build dates this time around , but I’ll take it. LOL.

Last edited:

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Delivered yet?

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I doubt anybody except for Ford has S650's. Ford won't even let car reviewers drive the car lol.
Just basing this on the stated early May build date...

And I will state again, these cars have been testing for well over a year. There should be zero reason for these janky ass time lines Ford is shoveling their anxious buyers.