• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Foam Cannons

Southpaw78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
I use Adams products along with their branded foam cannon. Works really well. I just started using the cannon this past summer along with their MegaFoam shampoo. Works really well.
Same, installed a smaller office and use an electric power washer.
Sponsored

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
I had all but decided on a Griot's Garage BF302 Boss foam cannon, primarily because of the stainless steel manifold and the bottle's profile.

Then!
I discover GG do not ship internationally. :facepalm:

What is it with some of these American companies that won't ship outside of the USA?
Why is it that hard?
Rhetorical questions.

The MTM is also worthy 1st choice, and the updated wide mouth bottle option would be an obvious no-brainer choice for an existing MTM owner, but I started looking at the MJJC Pro V2.

Which is now sold out (on MJJC Australia).

And for this reason ^^^.
Wide mouth and wide(r) bottle base.

I did watch an IMJOSHV video recently discussing the [upcoming] MJJC Pro V3 foam cannon.

He alludes to a November 2023 availability.
Obviously this never happened.

I emailed MJJC Australia yesterday (Saturday evening) inquiring availability of the Pro V3, and to my surprise, got a response back not long after.

The Pro V3 sounds like it will have a stainless manifold.
Good, like the GG BF302 that I can't buy.

The bottle profile is like the V2.
Hopefully it is opaque to some extent.
Although clear, the S V3 bottle just looks cheap and nasty.

Wide mouth quick-release bottle like the S V3, and the updated MTM bottle - good.

If the MJJC Pro V3 has failed to appear down under by June, I'll get the GG BF302 when I'm working in the USA in June.

Yes, I know, 1st world problems.
Just as an FYI, those MJJC foam cannons are all made in the same factory and sold under different brand names. In other words, MJJC are simply putting their name on an existing catalog product and then selling it as if it's their design. One such example, the Clean Skin Snow Foam Lance Plus is sold by The Detail Store as their house brand. It's exactly the same as the MJJC Pro 2.0.

CleanSkin Snow Foam Lance Plus – The Detail Store

I guess what I'm saying is, a lot of people rave about the MJJC, but it's just another Chinese made foam cannon sold as a "premium" or superior choice. As such, if the MTM doesn't do it for you, I would also look at these -

MaxShine Snow Master Foam Cannon V2 (detailingshed.com.au)
Maxshine Snow Master Foam -Fittings are pre installed (detailingshed.com.au)

As for Griot's, despite its excellence, I was actually wondering why you were pursuing the Boss Foam cannon. From experience, I too have found it difficult to get Griot's products in Australia. There is one path you could take, but you will be paying triple figure shipping to have it delivered in Australia.

Griot's Garage The Boss Foam Cannon | Obsessed Garage

Griot's Boss Foam Cannon - $154.00 AUD
Shipping to me in Victoria is - $194.00 AUD
Total - $348

I would rather a fleet of MTM's at that price.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
As always Deyon, appreciate your detailed and informative contributions.

I had a feeling the MJJC was a Chinese generic.
Thanks for the links... I'll check them out. :thumbsup:

I can't put my finger on it, but there is something about the MTM that makes me look for alternatives. I do like how Detailing Shed and MJJC Australia both sell their respective bundled kits though.

Agree, the GG does not any make sense on a value basis for us down under, but then again, neither does a 2024 Mustang! Noting the ~$12k price hike compared to a similarly spec'ed 2023 car.

I'll be in the US three times later this year, so I can always get a BF302 and spare bottles whilst I'm there. Assuming the upcoming MJJC Pro V3 or nothing else doesn't do it for me.

I guess the thought of having a "rare" hard to get foam cannon down under has some appeal.
A bit like getting a Dark Horse down under?

As I'm sitting in my Hong Kong hotel room, waiting to leave for the airport and get home, I'm actually keen to get home and wash my current daily. I think I'm showing early signs of detailingrabbitholeitis. :giggle:

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
As always Deyon, appreciate your detailed and informative contributions.

I had a feeling the MJJC was a Chinese generic.
Thanks for the links... I'll check them out. :thumbsup:

I can't put my finger on it, but there is something about the MTM that makes me look for alternatives. I do like how Detailing Shed and MJJC Australia both sell their respective bundled kits though.

Agree, the GG does not any make sense on a value basis for us down under, but then again, neither does a 2024 Mustang! Noting the ~$12k price hike compared to a similarly spec'ed 2023 car.

I'll be in the US three times later this year, so I can always get a BF302 and spare bottles whilst I'm there. Assuming the upcoming MJJC Pro V3 or nothing else doesn't do it for me.

I guess the thought of having a "rare" hard to get foam cannon down under has some appeal.
A bit like getting a Dark Horse down under?

As I'm sitting in my Hong Kong hotel room, waiting to leave for the airport and get home, I'm actually keen to get home and wash my current daily. I think I'm showing early signs of detailingrabbitholeitis. :giggle:
By all accounts, the MJJC functions very well. What irks me is people thinking they have discovered the unicorn, when in truth it's the same as many other identical foam cannons.

If you were in America, the Griots foam cannon is a no brainer as its competitively priced against the rest of the competition. Factor in the stainless body and metering tips, then it sort of stands out in the crowd. I see the new MTM's (not the retrofit kit) comes with a weighted pickup tube now, matching the Griots.

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
By all accounts, the MJJC functions very well. What irks me is people thinking they have discovered the unicorn, when in truth it's the same as many other identical foam cannons.

If you were in America, the Griots foam cannon is a no brainer as its competitively priced against the rest of the competition. Factor in the stainless body and metering tips, then it sort of stands out in the crowd. I see the new MTM's (not the retrofit kit) comes with a weighted pickup tube now, matching the Griots.
what does it matter if there are other brands that are the same as MJJC :p, you buy what you can get hold of haven't seen any of the other similar brands here. I got mine for the equivalent 70 USD(with kew quick-release + two spare bottles) locally . Also with brass-parts(stainless most likely better for this application though) and weighted pick-up it was a no-brainer for me

Last edited:

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
Out of curiosity I Googled MJJC Pro V3, and it seems we are getting a tad closer!

https://mjjc.com/collections/foam-cannon-pro-v3

There is a product place holder page, but no details, yet.
It doesn't even appear on their own website's menu yet.

S650 Mustang Foam Cannons Capture.JPG

Nothing to see here , move along! :lipssealed:
Sponsored