• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Finally Delivered Today (Pics)

MagneticMartian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
It finally came, it is filthy right now they supposedly just got it off the truck a few hours ago and my status changed to delivered. Parked it at the back of the lot in a tent. Should be picking it up tomorrow or the day after. I'm excited the long wait is over.
S650 Mustang Finally Delivered Today (Pics) 6404a08c-b971-472e-a3d5-c8faf767ea34.JPG
S650 Mustang Finally Delivered Today (Pics) 8feb3e02-fe9a-4c3c-8603-4a4cf627e0b8
S650 Mustang Finally Delivered Today (Pics) car
Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Love it!

OP
OP

MagneticMartian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
How long did it take for yours to be delivered from ā€œbuiltā€ status?
S650 Mustang Finally Delivered Today (Pics) 1694497304297

On the 21st mine went from built all the way back to order confirmed and then next day to shipped, then today it said final preparation and was here.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Am I the only one that can only think about how much dirt is going to get tracked into that beautiful new Mustang when the technician gets in it to pull it up and complete the PDI?

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I'm amazed that the cars come in and people are waiting days or even a week for picking them up. My last 4 ordered cars I have literally watched them being unloaded from the truck, I inspected for any damage and then they took it to PDI / cleanup while I went in and did the paperwork with finalization with my downpayment upon inspection of the car before I drive off. Only 1 time I had any issues and that was with my Lava Red GT. the paint was scratched on the hood after they detailed it. They had a paint correction expert come in and fixed it by polishing it out.

Leos650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang s650
1694497304297.png

On the 21st mine went from built all the way back to order confirmed and then next day to shipped, then today it said final preparation and was here.
Ordered at the end of april, going to be hard to sleep tonight just want to drive it already. Hope you get yours soon!
nice!! Crazy I ordered 2 months before you and my car is still at flat rock lol I shall wait patiently

Direland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XT5, 2005 Harley Davidson Springer Softail
It finally came, it is filthy right now they supposedly just got it off the truck a few hours ago and my status changed to delivered. Parked it at the back of the lot in a tent. Should be picking it up tomorrow or the day after. I'm excited the long wait is over.
6404a08c-b971-472e-a3d5-c8faf767ea34.JPG
8feb3e02-fe9a-4c3c-8603-4a4cf627e0b8.jpg
car.jpg
Where in Canada are you?

OP
OP

MagneticMartian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Absolutely stunning! šŸ˜

Congratulations! More photos when she's home, please!
Will do!

Am I the only one that can only think about how much dirt is going to get tracked into that beautiful new Mustang when the technician gets in it to pull it up and complete the PDI?
I agree I was concerned why they parked it on the only dirt part they have on the lot but I'm just glad it was hidden away from people and only has 16km on it and they guaranteed no other customer will touch it which was my main concern.

I'm amazed that the cars come in and people are waiting days or even a week for picking them up. My last 4 ordered cars I have literally watched them being unloaded from the truck, I inspected for any damage and then they took it to PDI / cleanup while I went in and did the paperwork with finalization with my downpayment upon inspection of the car before I drive off. Only 1 time I had any issues and that was with my Lava Red GT. the paint was scratched on the hood after they detailed it. They had a paint correction expert come in and fixed it by polishing it out.
This was right near the time they were about to close so hoping to get it today, if I have to wait till tomorrow I might just go there and stare at it šŸ˜‚ It's a very busy dealership so that probably plays a part.

Where in Canada are you?
I'm in Calgary, Alberta.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
6404a08c-b971-472e-a3d5-c8faf767ea34.JPG
8feb3e02-fe9a-4c3c-8603-4a4cf627e0b8.jpg
car.jpg
WOW! We love the new ride. Thanks for sharing!

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
It will be fine. They wonā€™t get it dirty. You have to go all the way,to AL for yours donā€™t you? They have lots of new ones at lake keowee ford, come test drive one
Sponsored