• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Does anyone know how long the delay on production for the nite packages are?

Dylan6cody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
???
I was wondering if i should get ride of my nite package and add 3.55 limited slip instead. I could just add all the nite pony package stuff afterwards because my car is ordered black and the pony package isnt doing much for me besides rims.
Sponsored

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Im also wondering, but the nite pony was kind of a requirement for me as an accent as I ordered white. No way I'm doing all that myself.

gpellis87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 F150 Raptor, '22 X5
I placed an order for a GT Premium PP with nite package just 2 days ago. It just got scheduled for production October 2.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
I placed an order for a GT Premium PP with nite package just 2 days ago. It just got scheduled for production October 2.
Whose your uncle? Lmfao

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Wtf no way! My order was in last week and nothing :/

gpellis87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 F150 Raptor, '22 X5
It's probably pure luck. I went through hell with a first edition Bronco - it was delayed, rescheduled, built and then they had to replace the roof, sat in a holding lot for probably 3+ months. I may have just hit on exactly the right combination with a dealer that had allocation, etc. I was surprised to see the email.
Sponsored