• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dealer said truck will arrive on his lot 8/4

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Extremely anecdotal but just got off the phone with my dealer. He said an ETA of 8/1-8/7 like the usual windows we've all been getting.

But his tracker also shows they have a truck scheduled to arrive at their lot on 8/4 at 5pm with my order. Not sure if this is just a placeholder or legit but I'm starting to get really excited.

Has anyone else had their dealer tell them anything about when the truck is scheduled to arrive?
Sponsored

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
The dealer has an exact date and has had one since you have been given an eta and the pattern so far has been almost exactly in the middle of the ETA range my dealer has given me one since my first ETA back in last week of June. Sorry to burst your bubble I hope your dealer is right but until the car actually leaves the plant the ETA is completely bogus.
From other thread

OP
OP
unfairslide

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
From other thread
Did your dealer give you an exact date/time? I don't believe it either but was just curious because it was so specific.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Did your dealer give you an exact date/time? I don't believe it either but was just curious because it was so specific.
Yes exact date and time but it was always 8am right now mine is 7/31

OP
OP
unfairslide

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium

Trinz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT (Awaiting)
Extremely anecdotal but just got off the phone with my dealer. He said an ETA of 8/1-8/7 like the usual windows we've all been getting.

But his tracker also shows they have a truck scheduled to arrive at their lot on 8/4 at 5pm with my order. Not sure if this is just a placeholder or legit but I'm starting to get really excited.

Has anyone else had their dealer tell them anything about when the truck is scheduled to arrive?

I got the same info from my dealer, he didn't specify a time but he said end of next week which is Aug 4th.

Shawn82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang HPP
This is what the new updated Vehicle Visibility says about cars that are built at my dealer, lets hope it's accurate.
Sponsored