• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dark Horse - Delivered

NJStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse
Hey guys - last week I took delivery of this beauty. Initially I ordered blue ember but when I lied my eyes on a shadow black, I knew this was it. The car is absoluty gorgeous……such a head turner. Anyways, just sharing photos.

S650 Mustang Dark Horse - Delivered IMG_3031

S650 Mustang Dark Horse - Delivered IMG_3030

S650 Mustang Dark Horse - Delivered IMG_3028
Sponsored

s3ltz3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' GT
Nice looking car. A guy in my neighborhood just got a 24' GT PP, and these S650s all look good, specially in darker colors.👍

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
I’ll be getting one in black like your pictures soon perhaps with two weeks or less, I hope! Are the rims black too? Hard to tell due to reflections and the effects of the surroundings.

Last edited:

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Did you get the PPF done on it?

OP
OP
NJStang

NJStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse
Did you get the PPF done on it?
I did. With a black car felt like it was a must at this price point. Negotiated the PPF down to $600, felt like it was a good deal. Car paint looks amazing.

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
Beautiful car, enjoy! Looks great. :) Good luck keeping that Shadow Black clean! 😂 You will be busy detailing the car after every ride in it. LOL

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Hey guys - last week I took delivery of this beauty. Initially I ordered blue ember but when I lied my eyes on a shadow black, I knew this was it. The car is absoluty gorgeous……such a head turner. Anyways, just sharing photos.

IMG_3031.jpeg

IMG_3030.jpeg

IMG_3028.jpeg
Congratulations on your Mustang! What a beautiful ride.

DukeCLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GTP, PP,AVE,MR. 2018 Mustang GT PP1,
The Black is sharp and classic.

MJS54

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 Corvette Cpe, '18 Lexus ES 350, '23 Bronco Spt
Beautiful car, enjoy! Looks great. :) Good luck keeping that Shadow Black clean! 😂 You will be busy detailing the car after every ride in it. LOL
Agree, it’s a beauty, but it will be a bear to maintain. I once traded in my ‘89 GT (all black) after a month and a half of ownership…even pulling her out of my garage, I would have to California dust her immediately.

Combinepilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Limited
Great color choice, maybe the first black DH I've seen, looks great enjoy the ride. Took delivery of my long lost blue ember today. No matter what color they are it was a blast driving this one 70 mls. to storage. Do it again in 5-6 months. Late deliveries of all 7G's cars was brutal for a lot of us where the weather is a factor. Keeps the mileage down is one way of looking at it.
Sponsored

Last edited: