• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Cool Carbon Fiber Interior Parts

RaceRedder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse HP
I like the idea that there are more aftermarket stuff, but for me, this would only be a good idea for people who don't have the 401A package.

But even if I didn't had the 401A, I would not do this. This looks more noticeable plasticish than the plastic from the factory.

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
I would need to see this in person

I think the lighting may not be helping.

If I shine a really bright light in my car then even my factory carbon fiber dash can look plasticity

S650 Mustang Cool Carbon Fiber Interior Parts 1152
S650 Mustang Cool Carbon Fiber Interior Parts 1152
S650 Mustang Cool Carbon Fiber Interior Parts 1163

TripleshotMcC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium Convertible
I like the idea that there are more aftermarket stuff, but for me, this would only be a good idea for people who don't have the 401A package.

But even if I didn't had the 401A, I would not do this. This looks more noticeable plasticish than the plastic from the factory.
When I first read your post, I wondered why you said it was only good for non-401A cars. I realized I had never sat in a base model, didn't realize that console was plastic when mine was stitched leather. If I had a base model, I might be interested. But, that nice clear coat would sure scratch easily.

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
When I first read your post, I wondered why you said it was only good for non-401A cars. I realized I had never sat in a base model, didn't realize that console was plastic when mine was stitched leather. If I had a base model, I might be interested. But, that nice clear coat would sure scratch easily.
How are the plastics on the S650 now? I have seen cars with black piano plastic look like crap after a year

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
How are the plastics on the S650 now? I have seen cars with black piano plastic look like crap after a year
No piano black other than the Mustang plaque below the passenger airbag. The interior looks incredible, doing any of this fake CF would certainly be a downgrade IMO
Sponsored