• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Can I add Recaros to my order or is it to late?

knuklz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
I ordered a Dark Horse and still haven’t gotten a production date or VIN. I didn’t order them with Recaros and wanted to add them. Wondering if it’s too late?
Sponsored

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Pretty sure you can change up until you get your vin. I would hurry though.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
He’s gonna hate me cuz I changed the color recently too lol. From white to Vapor blue.
Lol. Felt that with my dealer contact. Was worried I was asking too many questions but then realized I'm paying $60k for this I should have a 24/7 help like if I so please 😂

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
As long as your not scheduled for production you can change:

Some advice go to the dealer in person, make the changes to your existing order, make sure they sign off on the changes, you sign off on the changes, get a print out of the order WITH the changes.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES rely on a phone call, or an email, as if you do you may have problems when the car shows up. I don’t give a shit how well YOU THINK you know the dealer and what a great guy Schmo’ the salesman is. Just sayin’…

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
As long as your not scheduled for production you can change:

Some advice go to the dealer in person, make the changes to your existing order, make sure they sign off on the changes, you sign off on the changes, get a print out of the order WITH the changes.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES rely on a phone call, or an email, as if you do you may have problems when the car shows up. I don’t give a shit how well YOU THINK you know the dealer and what a great guy Schmo’ the salesman is. Just sayin’…
That's good advice if you're local to the dealer.

Many of us are ordering out of state (or even cross-country) though. We're not driving/flying hours or hundreds of miles away just to have a simple 10-15 minutes request (max) done in-person.

In such an instance, a phone call followed by an email confirmation would be the next best thing IMO.

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
Of course - are there really that many out of their state buyers Wow… I’ve certainly done it but only after I’ve been through the in State Pirate list. It’s sad really 😞

you have to wonder if this dealer SHIT will ever 🛑 stop
Sponsored