• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Steeda Mustang
Continuing the 2024 content, with a variant of the Dark Horse from Ford Performance. We already saw all variants teased back at the Detroit Auto Show, as well as the GT4 & GT3 reveals, but today is the first time we actually get to put our eyes on one, and this one is the Dark Horse R. This is a track-only vehicle that splits the difference between the GT3 and the regular Dark Horse. See what the event was like and some beauty shots of the 2024.

We will be updating our site when we have more testing under our belt! https://www.steeda.com/2024-mustang-parts

Sponsored

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Dark Horse this & Dark Horse that! How about Ford builds & delivers my freaking DH I ordered 3-28!!!!!! Still no Build or VIN WTH!:explode::angry::curse:

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Dark Horse this & Dark Horse that! How about Ford builds & delivers my freaking DH I ordered 3-28!!!!!! Still no Build or VIN WTH!:explode::angry::curse:
Crying to Steeda is definitely gonna make your build come faster 👍

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crying to Steeda is definitely gonna make your build come faster 👍
Who said anything about Steeda? Tired of hearing all the TALK & BLAH BLAH about the DH & the 2024 Mustang! Time for some freaking Building & delivering to happen! I'm probably not the only one here who is getting a little irritated. Feds are looking at raising rates again so lets get the show on the road already! Thinking if I get another supply chain (3rd) e-mail b4 a build & VIN or the fed raises the rates again I may just be out!

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Who said anything about Steeda? Tired of hearing all the TALK & BLAH BLAH about the DH & the 2024 Mustang! Time for some freaking Building & delivering to happen! I'm probably not the only one here who is getting a little irritated. Feds are looking at raising rates again so lets get the show on the road already! Thinking if I get another supply chain (3rd) e-mail b4 a build & VIN or the fed raises the rates again I may just be out!
You posted in their thread...

Regardless you're still crying about something you have no control over. Everyone wants their car you're not unique. Just relax, they'll get hear when they get here.

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You posted in their thread...

Regardless you're still crying about something you have no control over. Everyone wants their car you're not unique. Just relax, they'll get hear when they get here.
I am unique & 1 of a kind! Probably not a good idea to try to tell anyone here how to feel or what to post or where! Unless you're a moderator here STHU!

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I am unique & 1 of a kind! Probably not a good idea to try to tell anyone here how to feel or what to post or where! Unless you're a moderator here STHU!
I was just saying your post is irrelevant to the topic which leads to derailments like were on right now.

Thank you for your level headed and calm response to a bit of criticism 👍
Sponsored