• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Anybody else stuck in Production since June?

Ken Wilson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport/ 2016 Subaru WRX STI
ordered 03/31 and my GT Coupe was produced 06/12 (yes 2 1/2 months ago) and I haven’t gotten a single update since. No movement to a ramp/ no built status/ no waiting on carrier or anything. Just produced with my ETA being pushed back.
Anyone else out there in the same situation? It’s super frustrating and I’ve lost all excitement on my $60k purchase.

located in Arizona
Sponsored

OP
OP

Ken Wilson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you think Ford dropped the ball for us early orders? Or am I just being dramatic? It’s hard every day not seeing any progress and no effort from customer service to communicate with us

Bethstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
I ordered in March, the day order banks opened. While I have seen progress on my tracker, the dot next to “in production” is now green. I still have a build date of 8/28, granted I do have the NPP. But it is extremely discouraging to see people who ordered in June/July,with NPP I may add, already have their cars sitting in their driveways. This I have seen on another 2024 Mustang FB group

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT (50 Anniversary Package)
Mine was produced 6/19 and no status since then except two emails from Ford talking about supply chain stuff :(

OP
OP

Ken Wilson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine was produced 6/19 and no status since then except two emails from Ford talking about supply chain stuff :(
Right there with yah :(

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT (50 Anniversary Package)
Spoke to my dealership today and was told they still haven't received any 2024 mustangs yet. He sent me this screenshot of the current status of my vehicle.
S650 Mustang Anybody else stuck in Production since June? 714602008
Sponsored