• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

South Carolina ($750) Flowmaster Outlaw axleback (valved) and Steeda H-Pipe

JPGC_S650

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 2022 HD Road King Special
Up for sale is a Flowmaster Outlaw axle-back (valved/active exhaust) with a Steeda H-pipe and the remaining stock exhaust connections between the axle-back and h-pipe. Basically a cat-back. You will need one 2.5” clamp to install. This exhaust is loud and deep. Sounds good but is extremely deep and does have some drone. Does not include the actuators as you use your factory actuators. Asking $800 for the setup, local pickup only.
I am selling because I went with a full 3” Corsa Xtreme cat-back for future plans and to give relief to my neighbors, lol.

S650 Mustang ($750) Flowmaster Outlaw axleback (valved) and Steeda H-Pipe IMG_6085

S650 Mustang ($750) Flowmaster Outlaw axleback (valved) and Steeda H-Pipe IMG_6086

S650 Mustang ($750) Flowmaster Outlaw axleback (valved) and Steeda H-Pipe IMG_6087

S650 Mustang ($750) Flowmaster Outlaw axleback (valved) and Steeda H-Pipe IMG_6088

S650 Mustang ($750) Flowmaster Outlaw axleback (valved) and Steeda H-Pipe IMG_6089
Sponsored

OP
OP
JPGC_S650

JPGC_S650

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 2022 HD Road King Special
Price reduced to $750. Still no shipping. This is a local meet/ pickup within a 50 mile radius of Anderson, SC.

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
if only we could meet somewhere between indiana and SC, would be quite the drive for both of us, very good deal!

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
if you do end up wanting to possibly ship, lmk!

im sure we could work something out to compensate shipping costs. I dont need the H pipe as i already have one.
Sponsored