• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Mustang

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Hi there, I'd be happy to look into your F-150 concerns on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
If it repeats as you move, it sounds like a failing CV joint. Shouldn't happen unless it was defective from the factory.

Stang24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang
Having the same exact noise. Started at 500 miles. Now at 2500. Both sides did it. Some how the driver side went away now only the passenger does it. Took it to ford they told me “we hear the noise we contacted the ford technicians we will get back to you when they get back to us” well that was almost 2 months ago. They’re not getting back to me lol. I’m thinking the same thing wheel hub or thrust washer… let me know what you end up doing and what it is.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Yea makes me think @fordmotorcompany is a bot …attention to my comment ….
Although the typo would seem to suggest otherwise, when was the last time you knew a bot do something wrong? Lol.

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Yea makes me think @fordmotorcompany is a bot ..and doesn’t really give a crap 💩… gave as much attention to my comment as they did building my Mustang ..ZERO
It is a company outsourced by ford to asist in managing forums and customer complaints with vehicles. Just a typo.

SAL-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 EcoBoost Rapid Red
I agree it's likely a typo, but it doesn't instill much confidence that someone is actually paying attention. Kinda hard to mistake a Mustang for an F-150 if you are even half listening. 🙄

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I agree it's likely a typo, but it doesn't instill much confidence that someone is actually paying attention. Kinda hard to mistake a Mustang for an F-150 if you are even half listening. 🙄
Halfway listening and part time reading. All the while cutting and pasting in another forum. :bandit:
Sponsored