• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
RTR Vehicles

RTR Vehicles

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RTR
If I missed the RSVP deadline, will I still be able to attend the reveal or are you limiting attendance? Also assuming the car show will be open to general public.
Check the site again, we capped out but added a few more spaces!
Sponsored

OP
OP
RTR Vehicles

RTR Vehicles

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RTR
Only 2 more days until the 2024 Mustang RTR is revealed!

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT (50 Anniversary Package)
Only 2 more days until the 2024 Mustang RTR is revealed!

I signed up back on May 12th I received an email confirming that the form had been submitted stating that I would get a follow-up email with tickets never received anything after that.

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang RTR Upper Grille // Sneak Peek Screenshot_20230523_071441_Gmail

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT (50 Anniversary Package)
I signed up back on May 12th I received an email confirming that the form had been submitted stating that I would get a follow-up email with tickets never received anything after that.

Screenshot_20230523_071441_Gmail.jpg
Nvm guys check your spam box mine was in there. Gmail must not have liked it for some reason.

OP
OP
RTR Vehicles

RTR Vehicles

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RTR
Nvm guys check your spam box mine was in there. Gmail must not have liked it for some reason.
They have been getting kicked to spam folders for whatever reason. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you have RSVP'd and haven't received your confirmation email, PLEASE check your spam folder.