• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Mustang No Scheduling This Week (4/24/25)

Pacerdhs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 MUSTANG GT PP
Another week to wait for a build date since ordering on November 10, 2023, a Black Mustang GT Premium with PP and nothing else. And with a 5 Priority Code and Dealer with Allocation. Anyone else have a wait 6 months or greater to receive a build date?

PonyExpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT/LE, 2022 Bronco OB
Another week to wait for a build date since ordering on November 10, 2023, a Black Mustang GT Premium with PP and nothing else. And with a 5 Priority Code and Dealer with Allocation. Anyone else have a wait 6 months or greater to receive a build date?
Yes, I’ve been waiting since March 2023 for my Dark Horse build date, and still nothing.

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Despite the Ford Rep telling the General Sales Manager at my dealership that we would receive an allocation this month, we did not. I didn't put much weight into it when they told me back in March, but this really peeves me because they had enough confidence in themselves to tell me that it would happen. Now the Ford Rep has the audacity to tell me the Appearance Package is causing my order to be delayed after waiting all this time for the Handling Package to become available. Either they're clueless, or they're gaslighting me, or both.

I'm done reaching out to my dealership on my Dark Horse and asking for status updates whenever scheduling notes don't list any constraints. I'm pretty much done dealing with Ford altogether at this point when it comes to my order. If I don't get a phone call from the dealer between now and the end of July for an allocation then I'm canceling my order. I will not agree to forgo my price protection and pay even more money for a 2025 Dark Horse.

Rant over.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Race Red Premium Performance Recar
Looks like mine is in production. Dark Horse Premium with HP. Ordered on March 2nd. Weird eh? Or is the information on my order incorrect? Strange that the OP said no Mustang production for this week.

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang No Scheduling This Week (4/24/25) 1000008049
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang No Scheduling This Week (4/24/25) 1000008049

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Race Red Premium Performance Recar
Btw.... This is a Canadian order FWIW.

Snyd57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150 Platinum, 2018 Edge Sport
I too am awaiting news on an allocation for my order, placed 14 February 2024. Blue Ember Metallic, EQ. Group 700A, Painted Hood & Accent Stripe, etc. Frustrating enduring the radio silence from the dealer. Thinking end of production for this model year kicks can down the road to 2025 model.
Sponsored