• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
FoA availability update!

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule Capture.JPG

Ummm, wasn't this the case a year ago? :cwl:
Sponsored

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
Strange. My dealer just contacted me and said I have a new NSC number. I see now the car is a 2024.5 but no ETA, VIN or Segmentation date is listed yet. Salesman said he only got a email from Ford about it this morning.

Priority is still 01 and allocation month is Jan at least.

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule 1702611665597

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Strange. My dealer just contacted me and said I have a new NSC number. I see now the car is a 2024.5 but no ETA, VIN or Segmentation date is listed yet. Salesman said he only got a email from Ford about it this morning.

1702611665597.png
Your allocation month is three months behind mine.
I had an NSC late July and a VIN in early October - that was the timeline.
Second allocations must be arriving late August ~ early September.

I wonder if this is true for all AU Dark Horses, or you never had an allocation in the first round to begin with?
(Was your dealer always vague and non-committal about your order?)

Last edited:

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
Your allocation month is three months behind mine.
Second allocations must be arriving late August ~ early September.

I wonder if this is true for all AU Dark Horses, or you never had an allocation in the first round to begin with?

(Was your dealer always vague and non-committal about your order?)
He literally just phoned and said he got a message from Ford and the order numbers have changed, here is your new NSC. My allocation month was also October before. He wasnt ever vague. He always told me I was their first allocation and the car is mine. He still says this is the case and the changing NSC didnt change anything.

This is what I was given previously:

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule 1702615276703

prestj1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 TBC

1702611665597.png
That is strange mine is still saying allocated October and due in June as a 2024, its like you were debooked and allocated a new slot.

prestj1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 TBC

1702611665597.png
That is strange mine is still saying allocated October and due in June as a 2024, its like you were debooked and allocated a new slot.
He literally just phoned and said he got a message from Ford and the order numbers have changed, here is your new NSC. My allocation month was also October before. He wasnt ever vague. He always told me I was their first allocation and the car is mine. He still says this is the case and the changing NSC didnt change anything.

This is what I was given previously:

1702615276703.png
That is the same as mine....let's see if I get a call :(

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
Yeah its weird. Either something weird is going on with mine, or they are going to do it with all of yours as well when changing them to 2024.5 's maybe?

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
Yeah its weird. Either something weird is going on with mine, or they are going to do it with all of yours as well when changing them to 2024.5 's maybe?
Just spoke to the manager and he assures me I'm the first one the dealer is getting and nothing has changed. He said they got this changed for both of their allocations. He says the NSC changed because the model was changed from a MY24 to MY24.5 and so it should happen to everyone's orders country wide.

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
And the wait gets longer lol
I just heard from a friend/contact who works at a Ford dealer in the Eastern states that they saw this as well.
So it’s legit. All MY24 orders have been canceled and reissued with MY24.5 stock numbers.
Every dealer got the same deal.
Production is to start from 22nd January 2024.

So my guess is that you will either hear the same if you ask your dealer or you might get a call with the info like I did.

Walt Kowalski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT FB. 6M. Twister O. 2020 Conv GT 10A - MagnaRide, Twister O.
Interesting lime green car in background

good video

thanks

BigCatMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered - MY24 Mustang GT Vapour Blue Black Pk 6MT
For those that haven't seen the video yet. Here is a Dark Horse test car seen in Australia. I'm just reposting. Kudos and credit to Top_Ghia from FordForums for the link

Ooo...I like the look of the Vapour Blue GT blackpack in the background. Very happy with my colour choice! 😁

hellohello123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT 6spd California Black
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule Screenshot_20231221_121416_Gmail

I have an alert on car sales for any mustangs for sale 2023+

This just popped up.

Ive been decevied before thinking if theyre advertised, then theyre available

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"FO" ?

I was expecting they'd jump from FN to FP to avoid the obvious acronym. :giggle:
Sponsored