• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Will earlier model headrests fit??

The Batfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Atlas Blue EcoBoost Batstang,06 Ford Ranger
So I am wanting to have my headrests custom covered etc and don't really wanna do directly on the ones from my new car was wondering if earlier models will fit..I have opportunity to get a set of 2015-2019 to use as sacrifices lol but they aren't in hand dont want to buy them unless they will fit...don't know if rod diameters are same spacing etc... thanks
Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Apparently S550 headrests have the same hole spacing as the S650 so are interchangeable. Haven't tried it myself as we don't have any S650's here yet.

OP
OP
The Batfan

The Batfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Atlas Blue EcoBoost Batstang,06 Ford Ranger
Apparently S550 headrests have the same hole spacing as the S650 so are interchangeable. Haven't tried it myself as we don't have any S650's here yet.
Just to come back to this.. I bought a set but the earlier ones fit but they dont fit down all the way onto the seat :(
Sponsored