• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
DRP Motorsports

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500
What happens when you switch driving modes ..they are tied into the active exhaust system ..do the actuators have any pressures sensors ..??
There are no pressure sensors. The actuator shafts simply move to desired positions with nothing connected to them. Changing modes has no effect.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Off topic but not. Do you think there is room to do, say Dark Horse, or equivalent tips only, on the GT Active exhaust? I am honestly happy with the sound, I just want larger quad tips.

OP
OP
DRP Motorsports

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500
Off topic but not. Do you think there is room to do, say Dark Horse, or equivalent tips only, on the GT Active exhaust? I am honestly happy with the sound, I just want larger quad tips.
Good question. I think it would be a really tight fit, but it might work.

MagneticMartian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
There are no pressure sensors. The actuator shafts simply move to desired positions with nothing connected to them. Changing modes has no effect.
Thank you for doing this!! I was going to get a muffler delete with an H Pipe to replace the active exhaust and was very afraid it would cause some errors but knowing it won't put my mind at ease. I'm going to get it done next week. Great video!
Sponsored