• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Trim Line times?

GreenBarkingFrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Honda S2000
So I talked with Ford and my DH hit the the trim line on the 23rd. How long does this step take and what's left after? Does anyone know?
Sponsored

OP
OP

GreenBarkingFrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Honda S2000
I’m in the same boat
IMG_0718.jpeg
I did notice on the tracker the last updated will change when it goes to a different line. Even though it doesn't tell you that and you gotta reach out to chat or your dealer

Mikhail24DH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
So my production has updated twice, they said it already started trim line production as of yesterday. Still no update or eta they said until it’s fully built then they can give an ETA shipping is showing an average of a month after being built

OP
OP

GreenBarkingFrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Honda S2000
So my production has updated twice, they said it already started trim line production as of yesterday. Still no update or eta they said until it’s fully built then they can give an ETA shipping is showing an average of a month after being built
As far as I could tell that was because the oktb. One person had 6 days from in production to shipped
Sponsored