• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Suspension Upgrades needed?

BobbyP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
My Mustang is coming with the PP and also manual transmission.
Are there any suspensions upgrades I need to consider along with what the PP has to offer?
I do not plan on tracking it.
Sponsored

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
PP: Performance Pack? If you are not going to track it, did you get it just in case? I see this a lot, nearly 99.9% of people who get the performance things, don't' use them. However, I respect others decisions. Your ride, your way. Can't wait to see it. But I'd say just lower it a little, and get some spacers if you are not getting new wheels. It will look kinda weird tucked when lowered. No need for a stop the hop kit either, since you are not tracking it. Just my thought..congrats by the way. When do you get it? Oh yeah, long live the manual. #Team6Speed

OP
OP

BobbyP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Thank you for your comments. My build is scheduled for week of March 4. It’s a rapid red, night pony, PP. I will post a pic when it comes.

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
Thank you for your comments. My build is scheduled for week of March 4. It’s a rapid red, night pony, PP. I will post a pic when it comes.
Team Rapid Red for sure. I added wheels, and dropped mine on eibach stortline springs so far.

S650 Mustang Suspension Upgrades needed? tempImagedRjAjQ

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Steeda Mustang