• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Silver Bullet delivered this evening

69machI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-150, '19 Taurus, '24 Mustang GT
My Ford tracker updated today to Final Production. I drove by my dealership tonight just to see if maybe....just maybe.....it was actually delivered and I could see it. Sure enough it was sitting in the parking lot, fresh off the transport. The dealership was already closed. I probably won't get much sleep tonight!
S650 Mustang Silver Bullet delivered this evening front
S650 Mustang Silver Bullet delivered this evening front end
S650 Mustang Silver Bullet delivered this evening driver side
S650 Mustang Silver Bullet delivered this evening interior
S650 Mustang Silver Bullet delivered this evening rear
Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Congrats man. Love seeing everybody getting them delivered.

bweber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium, 17 V6 Convertible, 20 EB, 01 V6
Beautiful! Congrats!

OP
OP
69machI

69machI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-150, '19 Taurus, '24 Mustang GT
Guess I'll have a few more sleepless nights. Waited until about Noon today and hadn't heard anything from my dealership. I called my salesman, left a voicemail, and waited a couple more hours before driving down to dealership. The Mustang was still sitting in the same spot as it was last night when unloaded from truck. I went into the dealership to see if my salesman was around. I was told he quit a couple of weeks ago and my order was transferred to another salesman. New guy wasn't available, but they were able to find the key fob so I could at least look at the inside of the car and check it out. They said it would be Tuesday before the car is ready because their detail/prep shop was closed through the weekend/holiday. While disappointed in the wait time, I was thrilled to actually sit in the car, start it up, and play with some of the features. I can't wait until Tuesday!

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
My Ford tracker updated today to Final Production. I drove by my dealership tonight just to see if maybe....just maybe.....it was actually delivered and I could see it. Sure enough it was sitting in the parking lot, fresh off the transport. The dealership was already closed. I probably won't get much sleep tonight!
front.jpg
front end.jpg
driver side.jpg
interior.jpg
rear.jpg
Love it! Congratulations
Sponsored