• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Shipping Delays.. Hellhorse Performance Twin Turbo Kit

Backend_Goat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT, 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra
Hey guys new to the forum and will be sharing most of my build on here as we go! Quick question... has anyone in here dealt with Hellhorse Performance before? Wondering if I should be concerned with an order I made for Hellhorse's twin turbo kit for my S650? The order was placed January 1st and I feel I keep getting the run around. Should I expect to ever get the kit? Hellhorse has been saying they're going to ship for over 2 weeks now. I don't bother them. Maybe just check in every few weeks. And at first I didn't contact them until 3 months was up. I was told from the beginning it was a 6 to 8 week wait and now we are going on almost 20 weeks! Any help would be greatly appreciated as I will not let Hellhorse make me fall out of love with this car! Praying for sunny days ahead! Thanks guys

S650 Mustang Shipping Delays.. Hellhorse Performance Twin Turbo Kit Screenshot_20240101_185613_Instagram

S650 Mustang Shipping Delays.. Hellhorse Performance Twin Turbo Kit Screenshot_20240101_204151_Instagram

S650 Mustang Shipping Delays.. Hellhorse Performance Twin Turbo Kit Screenshot_20240101_172122_Instagram

S650 Mustang Shipping Delays.. Hellhorse Performance Twin Turbo Kit Screenshot_20240101_172113_Instagram
Sponsored

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PP1
A good company out of Texas. I’ve not bought anything but I know ppl that have and had car built by them and they delivered. That was one the S550 platform though.

OP
OP
Backend_Goat

Backend_Goat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT, 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra
A good company out of Texas. I’ve not bought anything but I know ppl that have and had car built by them and they delivered. That was one the S550 platform though.
I'm just super confused at this point.. we had huge plans for this car like we've done for the rest of the vehicles in the stable. This set back has pushed many vendors away from possibly contributing to the build. All the while the car has sat for 5 months with a car note.. Mustang only has 300 miles on it..
Sponsored