• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

RTR Vehicles

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RTR
Since 2010, RTR Vehicles has been designing and engineering vehicle packages and components for the Ford Mustang, with a focus on redefining performance and offering an epic owner experience that only an RTR can bring. We are excited to announce that we are currently developing components and vehicle packages for the S650 Mustang! If you would like to get the latest news and updates, we encourage you to SIGN UP for notifications and check this page regularly.

S650 Mustang S650 Mustang RTR // Design Sketch S650 Spec2 Front ISO - Low_1_012623_MCW 4
Sponsored

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Ecoboost "Maggie"
I'm curious to see what the RTR grille looks like considering the Dark Horse already has an RTR flavor.

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
I am excited for the duck tail spoiler. The sketch reminds me of the 69's quite a bit actually, with thee sharp angles and muscular rear fenders. All it needs is a rear shoulder scoop like the boss 429.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
Looks great in the sketch. Would love to see a new lighting treatment and forgoing the nostril lights.

would be awesome to see another spoiler option that appeals the he modern design set. Love the rocker panel treatment.

OP
OP
RTR Vehicles

RTR Vehicles

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RTR
I'm curious to see what the RTR grille looks like considering the Dark Horse already has an RTR flavor.
We've seen it and it looks awesome! ;)