• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 Delivery estimate

TX2AZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang V6, 2022 Ford F150 XLT
Morning all, I’m super serious to upgrade to a S650 5,0 from my S197 V6.

Just curious as to what people think a delivery window would be if I put in an order this coming week. I’d like to take delivery in January or after.

I know some packages can change delivery dates. Below is my build if that can help some of you to help estimate. Dealer near me gave me between 3-8 months.

GT Premium, 401a, PP, NPP, ave, magnaride.

Any help would be appreciated! Apologies if it’s a dumb question, my first brand new car.
Sponsored

FlyNavy86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Gold Camry
I just put in an order this week. I’m currently expecting a 6 month wait. Hopefully it’s sooner, but I’m not holding my breath.
There definitely seems to be a bottleneck for PP and NPP equipped cars.
Find a dealer like mine, they don’t even require a deposit and get your order in today!

OP
OP
TX2AZ

TX2AZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just put in an order this week. I’m currently expecting a 6 month wait. Hopefully it’s sooner, but I’m not holding my breath.
There definitely seems to be a bottleneck for PP and NPP equipped cars.
Find a dealer like mine, they don’t even require a deposit and get your order in today!
Thank you! I shall put in an order then. I’m in AZ and not a single one has been delivered here that I can find. I do have a dealer that is doing no ADM, deposit and will honor my x-plan! Good luck with your car!

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Unless you absolutely positively must have it overnight, waiting is half the fun. A fully baked cake is better than one that flops once removed from the oven.

FlyNavy86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Gold Camry
Thank you! I shall put in an order then. I’m in AZ and not a single one has been delivered here that I can find. I do have a dealer that is doing no ADM, deposit and will honor my x-plan! Good luck with your car!
Nice! That’s just like my dealer, no mark ups or add ons and they honor X plan!

OP
OP
TX2AZ

TX2AZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice! That’s just like my dealer, no mark ups or add ons and they honor X plan!
Quick question, did they include the xplan pricing in the build sheet or upon final delivery on the car. I’m still waiting on my x plan pin to come in, my 90 days are up in october.

I have a sheet made with my dealer that is the normal msrp invoice price.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Morning all, I’m super serious to upgrade to a S650 5,0 from my S197 V6.

Just curious as to what people think a delivery window would be if I put in an order this coming week. I’d like to take delivery in January or after.

I know some packages can change delivery dates. Below is my build if that can help some of you to help estimate. Dealer near me gave me between 3-8 months.

GT Premium, 401a, PP, NPP, ave, magnaride.

Any help would be appreciated! Apologies if it’s a dumb question, my first brand new car.
Thw wild card for folks in your situation (who don't have a built/shipped car) will be a possible UAW strike.

If it drags on for weeks or even months, that will delay production turnaround times much longer.

OP
OP
TX2AZ

TX2AZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unless you absolutely positively must have it overnight, waiting is half the fun. A fully baked cake is better than one that flops once removed from the oven.
So true! I’m totally fine with waiting, just waiting on money to be released from an investing account in december. Don’t want it to arrive prior to me having my down ready.
Sponsored

Reactions: Zig