• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
Took delivery August 27th 2023, GT w/PP AE, now it has steeda lowering springs, black badges, black painted spoiler, velgen VF10s, steeda H pipe, 15% tint all around besides 25% front with a 15% brow and looks so damn good. Atlas blue is hard to argue with on the best color option. Coming up very soon is black mirror caps and shark fin and then Kooks headers. Next year will be either a procharger or ford performance Whipple.

S650 Mustang Making it Mine update: 2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue build FB_IMG_1713266179439

S650 Mustang Making it Mine update: 2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue build 20240416_070655

S650 Mustang Making it Mine update: 2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue build 20240416_070711
Sponsored

OP
OP
Carter1776

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks great. That's one of 3 colors I'm considering. Nice mods too :)
What are the other options? I considered doing Oxford white or the deep red. This is my 2015 GT, was going to copy it's style but on the 24' but decided a deep blue would look better!

S650 Mustang Making it Mine update: 2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue build received_430817599217492

jboogie1289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT w/ PP, AE & NPP Pkg
What are the other options? I considered doing Oxford white or the deep red. This is my 2015 GT, was going to copy it's style but on the 24' but decided a deep blue would look better!

received_430817599217492.jpeg
That's what I ended up doing and will should there be another GT in my future, it will be in Oxford White only with Black wheels. I may end up getting the Interior on my 24' S650 in a Red color as my 20" S550 PP1 had the "Blood on the Seats"!!

Rocket Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker, 2024 GT (soon)
Oxford White w/night Pony of the Darker Red with either NPP or Bronze Package. I would probably get Bronze package with the Atlas Blue.

OP
OP
Carter1776

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are those the stock wheels in the first picture? They look good with the Bule
Those are the stock performance pack wheels, I didn't care for them too much unfortunately.

OP
OP
Carter1776

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White w/night Pony of the Darker Red with either NPP or Bronze Package. I would probably get Bronze package with the Atlas Blue.
I considered it but the bronze pkg wheels just weren't the style I like so I opted to go stock PP wheels and upgrade after I got it home.

OP
OP
Carter1776

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's what I ended up doing and will should there be another GT in my future, it will be in Oxford White only with Black wheels. I may end up getting the Interior on my 24' S650 in a Red color as my 20" S550 PP1 had the "Blood on the Seats"!!
My 2015 had custom leather upholstery done prior to me buying it, looked absolutely sick and super unique. Pictures attached.

S650 Mustang Making it Mine update: 2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue build received_632060108623776

S650 Mustang Making it Mine update: 2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue build received_647349873653913

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
Paid extra for the optional wheels, then ditched them? Hope you were able to sell them at least.

Car looks great. Very angry looking!

OP
OP
Carter1776

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Paid extra for the optional wheels, then ditched them? Hope you were able to sell them at least.

Car looks great. Very angry looking!
When I placed my order on 3/27/23, fords configuration system had a flaw and that flaw was, when clicking the NPP package add it, the picture of the car showed the NPP with the wheels I had above, which made no sense, how would a black out package not have black wheels, odd. But when you clicked the wheels i ended up with as a solo option, it would show the black wheels from the NPP on the car but without the black accents. Unfortunately for me, the dealership wasn't sure what to do or what was actually happening there. So I took the gamble and clicked the black wheels instead of NPP because I rather have the wheels versus accents with the wrong color wheels (wheels I ended up with). It wasn't until June 1 that the tracking page from Ford finally showed a model of what your car actually looked like that I realized not only did the system screw me out of black wheels, I also missed the opportunity at the NPP package entirely. I reached out to the dealer and ford, and unfortunately since the car was already issued a VIN and production date, nothing could be done unless I wanted to reorder. Which I definitely didn't wanna do.

In the end it was for the better, I ended up getting what those wheels optioned for, back out of them after I bought my velgens.

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When I placed my order on 3/27/23, fords configuration system had a flaw and that flaw was, when clicking the NPP package add it, the picture of the car showed the NPP with the wheels I had above, which made no sense, how would a black out package not have black wheels, odd. But when you clicked the wheels i ended up with as a solo option, it would show the black wheels from the NPP on the car but without the black accents. Unfortunately for me, the dealership wasn't sure what to do or what was actually happening there. So I took the gamble and clicked the black wheels instead of NPP because I rather have the wheels versus accents with the wrong color wheels (wheels I ended up with). It wasn't until June 1 that the tracking page from Ford finally showed a model of what your car actually looked like that I realized not only did the system screw me out of black wheels, I also missed the opportunity at the NPP package entirely. I reached out to the dealer and ford, and unfortunately since the car was already issued a VIN and production date, nothing could be done unless I wanted to reorder. Which I definitely didn't wanna do.

In the end it was for the better, I ended up getting what those wheels optioned for, back out of them after I bought my velgens.
Glad it worked out in the end. Yeah those early builds along with Ford's crappy build page were like rolling the dice. For the record I love those optional wheels, but also think that car works really well with the black wheels and spoiler. Nice work!

OP
OP
Carter1776

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Glad it worked out in the end. Yeah those early builds along with Ford's crappy build page were like rolling the dice. For the record I love those optional wheels, but also think that car works really well with the black wheels and spoiler. Nice work!
Lots of people like them, I didn't hate them but I just feel like they don't belong with the blue. I've seen others option them with other colors and they don't look bad, red especially.

Mine being an early build has it at the dealer as of 730am this morning for the 5th time unfortunately. Have dash rattles still, think we are down to the final rattle/click in the dash so hopefully it's almost patched up. As well as I have wind noise coming through the passenger side window at cruising speeds, and small amounts of water leaking in through the weather strip on that side as well, I think a new weather strip and I'll be set.

S650 Mustang Making it Mine update: 2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue build 20240404_070731

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots of people like them, I didn't hate them but I just feel like they don't belong with the blue. I've seen others option them with other colors and they don't look bad, red especially.

Mine being an early build has it at the dealer as of 730am this morning for the 5th time unfortunately. Have dash rattles still, think we are down to the final rattle/click in the dash so hopefully it's almost patched up. As well as I have wind noise coming through the passenger side window at cruising speeds, and small amounts of water leaking in through the weather strip on that side as well, I think a new weather strip and I'll be set.

20240404_070731.jpg
Wow, really sorry to hear about the issues and repeated visits to the dealer. Really hope they get everything sorted out. I'm sure it's incredibly frustrating.

jboogie1289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT w/ PP, AE & NPP Pkg
My 2015 had custom leather upholstery done prior to me buying it, looked absolutely sick and super unique. Pictures attached.

received_632060108623776.jpeg

received_647349873653913.jpeg
Damnnn!! I like how that was done!! I'm sure if was hard to part with that one.
Sponsored