• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Latest 2024 Mustang Production Key Commodity Constraints + Total Retail Unscheduled Orders (5/6/24)

Newface

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotsodem
There are currently 878 total retail unscheduled orders excluding Dark Horse, as of 5/6/24. An increase of 146 retails in USOB since last week.

Retail USOB: Is the current mix of retail orders in the unscheduled order bank (USOB) at the time the report was run. The report only looks at orders that are “clean”, meaning they do not have a compatibility error, material hold or on 99 priority code.

S650 Mustang Latest 2024 Mustang Production Key Commodity Constraints + Total Retail Unscheduled Orders (5/6/24) page 3
Sponsored

nitepony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I wonder why they've been having so many issues with the black-painted roof as of late... Could there be an issue with the machinery that paints/produces it or something of the sort?

Airtrade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
I wonder why they've been having so many issues with the black-painted roof as of late... Could there be an issue with the machinery that paints/produces it or something of the sort?
I have read a few places that they are masked and painted after the car is assembled in the body shop. I can't verify this officially though. Why that is such a constraint idk.
How they decide who gets scheduled is an even bigger mystery!

IFFV68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Limited
I heard the robots want better working hours & benefits.
They’re getting burned out.

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue Ember Dark Horse on order, Mercedes SLC
The order bank is certainly a mystery, unless sales are really that bad in 3 weeks of no scheduling only 200 cars have been added to the order bank ...
Sponsored