• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Interested in buying this GT Convertible?

JohnP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
I have told my 'story' here before. I ordered a new GT Convertible (Vapor Blue, Grey Interior, Automatic, 401A, Premium, Active Valve Exhaust) back in May. The dealer accidently left off the AVE, so I decided to order a new one and accept the 2-3 month delay. Well, the original car was delivered this weekend to the dealership in TN (Approx. 30 minutes outside of Nashville).

Despite their initial odering error, they were terrific to work with and never made an issue of ordering a new one. They owned their error and moved on without one hesitation. So, I thought I'd try to help them by promoting the car's availabiity here.

They sent photos to me today. I also attached the window sticker. They also told me that they will eventually sell it, but they don't think it will go right away, as apparently they don't have much demand there for convertibles. So, if you have interest in this specific GT....it could be yours.

Let me know and I'd be happy to introduce you to team there that I have been working with.

S650 Mustang Interested in buying this GT Convertible? Mustang Auto and brake

S650 Mustang Interested in buying this GT Convertible? Mustang Front

S650 Mustang Interested in buying this GT Convertible? Mustang interior

S650 Mustang Interested in buying this GT Convertible? Mustang Top Down

S650 Mustang Interested in buying this GT Convertible? Mustang Top U

S650 Mustang Interested in buying this GT Convertible? Mustang Wheel

S650 Mustang Interested in buying this GT Convertible? Mustan
Sponsored

Attachments

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
That's a good looking car

OP
OP
JohnP

JohnP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, the Quad Exhaust looks so much better. But I wanted the ability to control the exhaust sound for years to come. But this car is sweet. Someone who cares less about AVE is going to get a great car and without the wait most of us encountered.

OP
OP
JohnP

JohnP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not to mention.....

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
I have told my 'story' here before. I ordered a new GT Convertible (Vapor Blue, Grey Interior, Automatic, 401A, Premium, Active Valve Exhaust) back in May. The dealer accidently left off the AVE, so I decided to order a new one and accept the 2-3 month delay. Well, the original car was delivered this weekend to the dealership in TN (Approx. 30 minutes outside of Nashville).

Despite their initial odering error, they were terrific to work with and never made an issue of ordering a new one. They owned their error and moved on without one hesitation. So, I thought I'd try to help them by promoting the car's availabiity here.

They sent photos to me today. I also attached the window sticker. They also told me that they will eventually sell it, but they don't think it will go right away, as apparently they don't have much demand there for convertibles. So, if you have interest in this specific GT....it could be yours.

Let me know and I'd be happy to introduce you to team there that I have been working with.

Mustang Auto and brake.jpg

Mustang Front.jpg

Mustang interior.jpg

Mustang Top Down.jpg

Mustang Top Up.jpg

Mustang Wheel.jpg

Mustang.jpg
Really good looking. My brother lives in Bowling Green, KY you must be fairly close to there. Funny your story is Almost identical to mine. I ended up buying my first one from the first dealer when it showed up,,but I was fed up with 2nd dealer
Sponsored