• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Hello All Mustangers!

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Like to introduce myself into this great website Mustang7G! Hope you all like this website and this did intrigue me!
I moved from Littleton, Colorado to Massillon, Ohio after my retirement from working in the federal government for 33 years in Denver. Me and my wife were from Ohio originally before we got jobs in Denver! Now that after 40 years which is basically more than half of my life there in Colorado! It was swell living there and the climate was nice! We had done lots of four wheeling there in the mountains which were beautiful using our Land Rover Defender 90 and we also had 2003 Cobra Mustang convertible as well! I had fun modifying putting supercharger on it! After installing it, I had called a guy who races car to come over and have it tuned properly to ensure that I was doing this right. He took my Cobra on his trailer and took it to his place to have it dyno-ed and tuned. Originally 390 hp went up to 486 with supercharger and then he had it tuned up to 561 hp! We had a ball with it for five years in Colorado and then had to make a sacrifice to make budget changes and gave up the Cobra for another car for my wife to use! And now fast to the year 2023 and that was 20 years ago and retired and wanted to find Dark Horse which came out with my attention! I had scrambled and made all the phone calls looking for stick shift DH and it was going on for a week till 7/29, I had finally gotten hold of a dealer just few miles from my home and they said the would be getting DH with stick shift and that it would be Shadow Black, I wasn’t too crazy about the color. So I had resume the search for other colors but stick shifts are hard to find so I went back to the dealer and requested that I would buy that Mustang and that I would put 10 G down for the order pending! Did it on Monday 7/31! Story to be continued after my DH Mustang is picked up! 20 years apart and fell for the DH! Looking to use it in the last years of my life in the Shadow Black Dark Horse!
Sponsored

jamespmoran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2020 Explorer ST, 2004 Thunderbird
Like to introduce myself into this great website Mustang7G! Hope you all like this website and this did intrigue me!
I moved from Littleton, Colorado to Massillon, Ohio after my retirement from working in the federal government for 33 years in Denver. Me and my wife were from Ohio originally before we got jobs in Denver! Now that after 40 years which is basically more than half of my life there in Colorado! It was swell living there and the climate was nice! We had done lots of four wheeling there in the mountains which were beautiful using our Land Rover Defender 90 and we also had 2003 Cobra Mustang convertible as well! I had fun modifying putting supercharger on it! After installing it, I had called a guy who races car to come over and have it tuned properly to ensure that I was doing this right. He took my Cobra on his trailer and took it to his place to have it dyno-ed and tuned. Originally 390 hp went up to 486 with supercharger and then he had it tuned up to 561 hp! We had a ball with it for five years in Colorado and then had to make a sacrifice to make budget changes and gave up the Cobra for another car for my wife to use! And now fast to the year 2023 and that was 20 years ago and retired and wanted to find Dark Horse which came out with my attention! I had scrambled and made all the phone calls looking for stick shift DH and it was going on for a week till 7/29, I had finally gotten hold of a dealer just few miles from my home and they said the would be getting DH with stick shift and that it would be Shadow Black, I wasn’t too crazy about the color. So I had resume the search for other colors but stick shifts are hard to find so I went back to the dealer and requested that I would buy that Mustang and that I would put 10 G down for the order pending! Did it on Monday 7/31! Story to be continued after my DH Mustang is picked up! 20 years apart and fell for the DH! Looking to use it in the last years of my life in the Shadow Black Dark Horse!
Great story—enjoy.

adamhixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Wholesome story. You seem to be ending your car-buying journey with the Dark Horse and conversely, my Mustang GT will be my first car I've purchased.

I hope your DH gets in quickly and you get to enjoy it sooner than later!

All the best, man

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Can't wait to see your DH arrive. Keep us posted.

OP
OP
REV745DH24

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Can't wait to see your DH arrive. Keep us posted.
Of course as soon as I get it, I’ll have some pictures taken!!
Sponsored